warm feelings

Yunlan woke up as he felt someone  moving near him......he slowly opened his eyes to see the most beautiful sight near him....his wei sleeping with his messy hair that covers his eyelashes and mouth slightly parted and cute snore can be heard.....yunlan feels like a lovesick idiot as the simple sight of the other wants him to cage wei inside his arms forever......

Yunlan took wei inside his arms and the other started to snuggle close to his neck......yunlan then started to give small kisses on Weis neck.......this made the latter open his eyes..... and with a moan the other said good morning yunlan and started to snuggling against yunlans chest but wei didn't realize that was a  wrong move from his side......he just gave himself to the Lions den....

As soon as yunlan heard that sinful moan his hungry self began to conquer him.........he pushed wei and got on top of him and started to kiss him passionately......he started to nibble the lips and also bite them .......as soon as wei opened his mouth he entered his tongue and started to suck it hard.....he sucked and bit Weis lips and also  gave small kiss to his eyes ,nose and started to move towards his ears and nibbled it .........

Yunlan stop....said wei shyly ........we need to  brush and take a bath....stop.....st--.....aaahhh stop biting me.......ahhhh....mmmmm......stop....said wei slightly pushing the other.....but the hungry lion was eagerly devouring his prey........

He started to kiss and bite Weis collarbone and then began to remove his shirt .....

Yunlan....stop naaa ....we should....weis mouth was stopped by yunlan kissing him again.......

Wei.....let me touch u a little bit more naaa....naaa...just  tiny bit....plz na...said yunlan doing his puppy eyes and pouted......wei couldn't resist the other since he looked so damn cute and wei just nodded his head.....

Yunlan face beamed with happiness like he won an award .......he removed  Weis shirt and saw those pink cute nipples that are begging to be teased ........wei felt so shy and averted his eyes from yunlans hungry gaze........yunlan admired the beauty for a while since he know that wei looked stunning with his cloth on  but this wei with his shirt hanging around his shoulder looked Soo damn sexy and no one on Earth could reject him.....

Yunlan desend to lick the nipples and started to bite and suck it........

Wei.....ur nipples are  getting hard......did u feel good???..... whispered  yunlan with his husky voice.........wei never has been embarrassed in his life as if he wants to put a hole and bury himself.....

Yunlan didn't leave Weis poor nipple alone ...he sucked it...bit it...and also played with it to his heart content....wei never experienced this much of intense pleasure in his life.....

Yunlan...stop....I m.....com.......ahhhhhh....said wei and came on his pants.... Wei suddenly pushed yunlan and ran to the bathroom and shut the door.....

Oh my what was I thinking.....I almost devored him.......then yunlan started to shout ....wei- aaàhhh.....I won't tease u.....come out naaa....

I m gonna take a bath now yunlan.....u can also wash yourself in the other bathroom opposite to kitchen wei shouted from bathroom

Heheh....so cute.....thought yunlan as he imagined the blushing face of wei inside the bathroom....as yunlan wei was washing his face with cold water since his felt his body hot.......

When yunlan came he saw wei already cooking for him ........he went near the other and backhugged him and kissed him on the cheeks and neck ........wei started to giggle as it tickled him........

I wish I could hear this giggling everyday......said yunlan still backhugging .......

They ate together and started to watch a movie ........yunlan pulled wei to sit between his legs ......even though the other was shy ,he enjoyed the attention and care from yunlan...wei rested his body on yunlan chest and they enjoyed their moments together.....

Suddenly yunlan asked weiaah....do u know anything about ur parents??..

Yunlan put both his hand on side of  weis cheeks and turned him to face yunlan and he repeated.. do u know anything about ur parents??

He noticed the sudden sadness surrounding Weis face....
My biological parents ........mom died and dad , I don't know......said wei

What about ur adopted?... Asked yunlan...

I don't know.......I haven't seen my parents after that......I just saw my brother once.........said wei....

Ok....sorry let's not talk about it.......but I m rather interested in something else.....said yunlan teasingly and jumped towards wei again and started to cuddle......

Xian was sitting in his office and thinking about the incident that happened 3 weeks ago......

It was his normal rounds in the hospital to check his patients but he noticed someone following him......he knew who the other was ....the person who was making him annoyed as hell and also making his  heart feel so many reactions

Would u stop this already?? Said xian annoyingly

Ohhh.....my beauty found my hiding place.....said the other....

R u stalker??? U look like a damn psycho???said xian an

Then plz treat me doctor.....by the way u look extremely sexy in the doctors outfit.......how about a doctor patient role play....said the other with a smirk

Lan wangji......stop it will u......if u dare.......why r u here anyways u psycho..asked xian

To be one with u .....will u give me a taste of ur body????said lan

Laaannnn.......I will kill u today......said xian angrily hit the others leg with his

Aww u hurt me beauty.......but I will keep that aside for now.....I want u to give me the hospital report for this case....said lan while showing the file

Why do u need it ??..it's an old case....asked xian with confused look..

It's ur first case right?....the officer who was assigned to this case need this now......said lan

Now.......but...this was interept by lan by saying. It's for investigation .....no more questions my doctor...

Xian still remember the conversation between lan and him.........

Xian thought...so it was not my imagination.....I do know u.......should I say this to wei.......it will break my dear weiweis heart but he should not live in a lie anymore.....

Xian don't know what he should do but he decided he would protect the wei whatever happens

..............

Hope u guys enjoyed the chapter.....😍😍😍😍😍