Meet my family

Be mine wei .....Zhao asked again

I......I don't know.......I don't have anything......I m not worthy of ur love.....said wei crying...

U r worthy of my love...or don't u believe me.....asked Zhao

I ....m ...not sure.....we just met recently......may be it is a fling...said wei hesitantly..

I m accepting that I was a playboy...and I never loved anyone truly....but I love u wei with all my heart....said Zhao

But....u should love someone who is beautiful...rich....pure....not someone like me .......who doesn't have anything to give to u in return.....said wei

I don't want u to give me anything but loving me is enough....I don't mind any of ur flaws because even I m not perfect....but in my eyes u r perfect my angel.....said Zhao

Wei avoided yunlans eyes because he was really feeling shy......suddenly yunlan lifted his chin and made him look at the latter......

I know u can't believe me now....but I really love u .....do u love me wei???asked yunlan but he didn't get any reply but he could see wei was blushing .......he thought," my angel does like me a little"

Atleast let me Court u.....I will make u believe me ....plz asked yunlan... yunlan received a nod .....he was so happy and at that time he noticed the bite marks he gave wei in his neck....he was worried as it looked too deep.....yunlan suddenly touched his neck and asked.......did it hurt??

Unexpected he got a moan from wei as he carresed one of Weis sensitive part....... And Zhao was turned on.......and he suddenly stood up and told wei that he is going to court him and make him his..........Zhao stood little far away from wei as he doesn't want himself to jump on wei because his control was almost none when it comes to wei especially when he heard that sinful moan....

They then had breakfast together and he also told about the case and zhao's team already found the culprit...it was none other than her abusive boyfriend......he accidentally killed her during their fight........

It was time for Zhao to leave.........but he doesn't want to go........

Wei......I want u to meet my family.......even though my parents died when I was young, the only family is my teammates and my 2 best friends
.......will u come tommorow to meet my family....I will come a pick u up .....plz wei????asked yunlan slightly begging

Ok.....just send me the address .....I will come....don't need to pick me up....I will come.......said wei..

Ok ....as ur wish my angel said yunlan...

I m no angel...said wei pouting

Believe me u are .... especially when u r looking like this...... suddenly yunlan leaned a bit closer and whispered in Weis ears....ur pouting lips looks delicious to eat ....but I will leave that for some other time when u become my one and only angel ......then he pecked  Weis cheeks and went away....

Next day at SID .....

Yunlaaaannnnnn......why u fucker u didn't say to me that ur so called angel is coming here....yelled da qing and kicked yunlans butt when he was cleaning his office.....

Faaaattyyyy....did u just kick my butt.....u have a Death wish right......so here I come.....yelled yunlan and they both started kicking and fighting each other....

Why the heck should I tell u fatty about my angel....hah. .....roared yunlan while biting da in his head

U r just afraid ur angel will fall for me u old mango..... Counterattacked da qing while grabbing yunlans hair and pulling it

It was a total mess in SID and the 2 hour worth cleaning of yunlan just vanished in thin air....as now da qing and yunlan were fighting on top of the files that was previously arranged by yunlan

Stop fighting u stupid idiots.....look at the mess u created ........fucking idiots....said zhu Hong

Then yunlan realised what he has done and started blaming da qing......but suddenly the door bell started ringing......... unconsciously everyone lined up in front of the door to meet the so called angel who tamed the beast yunlan......

Come in said yunlan

Wei came in......everyone was surprised to see a beautiful man standing in front of them holding something in his hand........

I m sorry for the intrution.......I bought something for everyone....said wei smiling beautifuly

The members of SID started whispering.....he is really is angel
....unlike our stupid Zhao who doesn't even buy us anything.......

Aiyaaahhh...u don't need to buy anything..... because these idiots doesn't deserve it......said yunalns glaring at his members as he heard what they said...

But they are ur family said an innocent wei biting his lip and looking down sadly...

The members and Zhao was touched....and thought....how can u be such an angel

Next what Happened is that every SID members were treating wei so lovingly and yunlan was sulking in the other side as yunlan couldn't get his angel to himself.....

It was time for wei to go ..........

Thank u for Everything.........it was fun today .....said wei

U r always welcome here Prof Shen.....yelled the SID members

Wei smiled at them and walked away with yunlan....and yunlan suddenly turned back and looked at his members and did a gesture saying that .....if u touch him then say good bye to ur life.....and went away with wei...

How that fucking idiot got an angel like that.....he is such a wolf in disguise .....we should kick his ass if he hurt Prof Shen said zhu Hong....

All members of SID agreed and went inside........yunlan walked wei to his car and asked....

Are u Happy wei??..do u like my family??asked Zhao

Yes....they are lovely said wei shyly

So am I not lovely?? Asked Zhao teasing...

Wei just blushed at that comment and Zhao was having his fun teasing ...

U couldn't meet 2 of my Best friends ....who were there for me since childhood......they r away for work but next time ......we will meet them....said Zhao

Yes .....wei replied and drove away....
Yunlan suddenly called someone....

Hello it's been a while ?? I want ur help??.....told yunlan

Ohhh....now u remember me........say what do u want....but everything comes with a prize....said the other..

Ok...ok... anything u want......I want u to find about someone ....I will send u the pic .....said yunlan...

Ok...
Consider it done....but don't forget the prize ...said the other

Ok......bye buddy said yunlan and cut the call...

Yunlan thought ....even if u hide ur sadness behind those smile.....I can understand it my wei....and I m going to destroy everyone who made u like this......

......................

The update is little long....hehe....sorry I don't think I can update tomorrow ..... my classes and assignments are piling up....since I m a medical student😅😅😅.......but maybe within 2 days I can.....enjoy reading 🤗🤗🤗