55

tea, sis? @dailychismis5m

[BREAKING NEWS‼️]

JACKSON WANG AND JENNIE KIM DENNIES DATING RUMORS AND ANY OTHER ALLEGATIONS THAT THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER!

THEY ARE BOTH IN GOOD TERMS AND REMAINED AS FRIENDS.

Jackson Wang's official statement:

Please stop making an issue of out that meeting and pictures, it was a friendly date and catching up as old friends who haven't seen each other in a long time.
There's nothing between me and Jennie, we're not back together. It is purely friendly and nothing more. I
I don't want to disclose the reason why Jennie and I broke up, but it happened weeks before she left the country. We have our own lives now. And we're both happy for each other.
And yes, I like someone else now and it's not Jennie. Please respect that

Stop spreading lies or misleading people with your shitty articles or comments. You were totally out of line. Mind your own damn business.

Jennie Kim's official statement posted on her Instagram account:

❤️💬↗️
9,389 likes

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. Jack and I are not back together. We're done two years ago but we remained as good friends. I'm in relationship with someone else for almost two years. Please stop spreading fake news. Get your facts straight. And stop being petty. Not your life; not your problem.

We would like to sincerely apologize for the misleading articles and for names who were falsely involve. We take full responsibility of our actions. Thank you for your understanding.

We would like to take break and we'll be back soon with more teas from credible sources.

Again, thank you for your support on this account. And we are sorry for those people we hurt deeply.

💬529🔄894❤️1.7k