They hardly had anything and left from there. Nandini was crying uncontrollably as she had to make Manik understand the scenario and let her go. She again hugged Harshad and told him that she can't do this. She knew Manik won't allow this, he will never agree for this. They reached Malhotra Mansion, it was mid afternoon by now and was getting evening. 

The Mansion was dark as they entered all the lights were on Cabir was standing with Navya and Manik was also standing facing her back. As Nandini saw Navya she ran to her and crushed her in hug, a bone crushing hug. She cried looking at her, Navya shouted badly on her. "Jab tum yaha aaye toh hume kyu nahi bataya. Kya zarurat thi akele rehne ke. Aakir kyu bologe hume, hum koi nahi hai tumhare, sahi kaha na humne?. (When you came here than why didn't you tell me, what was the need to stay alone. And why would you tell me, I'm not one to you right? )". Nandini cried and ask her forgiveness and promised her she won't do it again. Everyone had their dinner together happily. Nandini introduced Harshad with Cabir and Navya but Cabir was observing something in Harshad but he chuckled his thoughts away.

It was time to sleep but sleep was far away from her eyes. She wasn't sleepy so she went in the garden and even Harshad was sitting there. She asked him that why didn't he sleep and Harshad asked her the same and both chuckled. He asked her that why didn't she tell Manik today. She said that Navya was there today and she didn't wanted to make scene in front of her, she declared that she will tell him tomorrow. Tear had made an unbearable bond with her now, all she wanted to do was to cry on her fate. But she consider herself nothing when it came to Manik's life. 

The morning came with new stories in everyone's life. Today was the day which will break and make dreams for this souls. There was one who was broken, one with hopes and one with plans. (Guys find out who are this ? 😈😜). Nandini came to dining hall and Manik was already waiting with Harshad for her. Nandini declared that "Manik I wanted to say something to you, as have already told you before my accident that I want to go away from you and I love someone else. I don't want to live with you here, this place feels like a prison and I'm not prisoner". Manik was shocked to hear this from her mouth, he tried to talk "nandini but you know I love...", "No Manik, please don't say all that, you have done a lot for me but I can't sleep with you to pay the price for your care", Manik harshly pulled her and pinned her to the wall and was about to raise her hand. But then stopped in between and told her "How dare you, I didn't care for you to make you my mistress and until yesterday you were all good and today you have a lover boy". He was pressing his body on her and was holding her facing, trying to looking in her eyes. It was getting worst for her, she wanted to hug him to and cry on his shoulder, to love him madly with the same passion he had in his eyes and poured all at this moment. But she pushed him will all her force and spoke "Don't you dare manhandle me Manik, I respect you but that doesn't mean you can do anything. I LOVE HARSHAD AND THAT THE TRUTH." She continued "And if your done then I would like to go from here, this place suffocates me"

" She continued "And if your done then I would like to go from here, this place suffocates me"

(The broken soul trying to convience Manik)

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME AND GO AND THIS MAN, YOU JUST MEET HIM A DAY BEFORE. DON'T LIE AND TELL ME THE TRUTH". "Manik please don't try to get your hopes high, I love him from childhood and people just call me your whore as no secretary live with her boss in his bedroom for days. You had done a lot but now I don't want to fell pathetic any more as my love is with me". Nandini was just testing his patience. "STOP CALLING YOURSELF WITH THAT NAME", this time she got his nerve swell in anger and he raise his hand to slap her hard but his hand was stopped midway by Harshad. He threatened Manik and declared that he will marry nandini tomorrow. 

This came to shock for both Nandini and Manik. Manik threatened Harshad but nandini told him that if he tried to force then she will commit suicide. That was the death sentence for Manik. He didn't said a thing after that and left from there leaving the two alone.

 He didn't said a thing after that and left from there leaving the two alone

(The devastated Manik )

Love shows us many of its shades but the essence always remains the same with the same beauty. You just have to keep faith and trust your love. If is true than no matter what you will have her by hook or crook😈😋

.......................................................

What you think is Harshad that innocent?

Will Manik let nandini go this easily?

Today was a long update for you guys. Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did the do vote for it and follow me 😊

Please leave you comment to motivate me to write such love for you guys 🤗