I've Missed You So Much

What you missed; Hanna and Travis went to the Hoedown together as a date.

Its been a few days after the Hoedown and Hanna has been hanging out with Travis. She haven't spoke to Emily ever since. Tonight, Travis took Hanna home after getting a bite to eat at the Grille, they walked since Travis' motorcycle was still slashed. It began to rain, so Travis invited Hanna over.

They talked and laughed even ate a little more snacks, Hanna had the starting feeling that she probably could move on, but this was when she thought wrong. "It's getting dark, I think I should go" Hanna said, but kept a pretty grin.

"Go where?" Travis asks as he was lost for a second when he was staring into Hanna's beautiful blue eyes.

"Here?" Travis softly said then places his lips on Hanna's collar bone.

"Travis-" Hanna quietly began to say but stopped herself because she began to feel a little turned on.

"Or here?" Travis lastly said before moving his lips on to Hanna's neck and jawline. All Travis' moves reminded Hanna of Emily. She was imagining Emily right now leaving those trails on her neck instead of Travis.

Hanna kept her eyes close and brushed her lips on his. He kissed back passionately, though he kissed back, in a way Emily doesn't, like, there was something in Emily's kiss that was more lingering then Travis'. Hanna could imagine Emily doing those actions all she wants, but she can't change that special feeling she felt when she kissed Emily instead.

Travis slowly slid his hands inside Hanna shirt from the back, not breaking their lips.

Once Hanna felt his hands, she stopped him. She can't continue that with Travis, not if Emily is still on her mind, it's not right. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this" Hanna softly says.

"Is this about Caleb?" Travis asks.

"No, it's about someone else," She says, facing his colored eyes, "I'm sorry, but I got to go" Hanna says, then leaves.

"Wait!" Travis calls. Then Hanna stops and turns around "I think my dad left his keys, let me take you home" Travis said, Hanna nodded

As he was driving her home, he spoke "I'm sorry" Travis apologizes "No, it's my fault," Hanna says. Travis pulled over at Hanna's house, "Whoever this other guy is, he is a very lucky one" He grins. Hanna gave a short smile and got out the car, "Goodnight" She says "Goodnight," He said that drove away.

Hanna entered her house, I can't move on.. I love her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's been days! Then it'll move to weeks" Emily says in frustration.

"Emily, it'll be okay, at the end you and all of us are still best friends" Aria and Spencer explain. Emily laid on her bed in disappointment "She's probably hanging out with that guy" Emily says in jealousy.

"The cute one?" Aria asks, Spencer and Emily looking at her "What? And he's quite a dancer" Aria says, Spencer playing hitting her on the arm.

Spencer already had explained everything to Aria and Emily and Spencer let go of that kiss Spencer had with Hanna. "I miss her" Emily sigh.

"What are you going to do about it?" Spencer snaps, still a but angry on how Emily walked off on Hanna when Hanna confessed that she was in love with Emily.

"Shut up Spencer" Emily says.

"Maybe if you get up and do something about then maybe you guys would be back together," Spencer begins to say.