Icy Date Gets Warm

Hanna woke up looked at the time, "Shit" She says under her breath, she was running late for school, "Oh wait it's Saturday" Hanna realizes as she jumps back onto her bed and falls back asleep.

2 hours has passed, Hanna sleeping, when she finally woke up she thought about the next date she should have with Emily.

Ice skating seems fun Hanna thinks.

"Em!" Hanna says over the phone,

"Yea?" Emily said

"I was wondering if you wanted to go ice skating this afternoon? Or something" Hanna asks shyly

"Yea, I'd like to" Emily says

"Great, pick you up at 4?" Hanna grins

"Yea" Emily says in excitment.

"It's a date" Hanna says, and with that the two hang up. Hanna felt a little bit excited for the date, not knowing why, but she a had this feeling that she didn't want to make the wrong move.

Hours had passed and Hanna was ready to go and pick Emily up. Hanna got in her car and was off.

Once Hanna got there, she gets down her car and knocks on the door. "Hey" Emily says as she opens the door, "Hi" Hanna smiled, seeing how gorgeous Emily looked. "You look hot" Hanna blurted, Emily's face was dark shades of red "You think so?" Emily grinned "Yea" Hanna smiled again, letting her deep dimples flash.

"Let's go?" Hanna says "Yea" Emily responds

"Emily!" Hanna yells for as she slips on her ass the thousandth time. "Han!" Emily laughs, then skates to her. "Let me help you" Emily grinned as she helped Hanna get up. Emily held Hanna's hand and held on to her as she skated around. "Be careful, I don't want to fall again" Hanna worried as she finally was skating "Trust me" Emily grins once again. Hanna held on to Emily, they were skating together around the rink, Hanna was behind Emily, just looking and admiring the way Emily's hair bounced again, Beautiful Hanna thinks.

Hanna began to have a weird feeling in her stomach, so have Emily, but it wasn't food, it was because they both were nervous. Don't let her fall Was the thought in Emily's head as she skated around with Hanna. Don't do anything stupid Hanna tells herself. As they held hand longer and longer, Hanna had different thoughts running through her head, Maybe I should just take her out without experimenting her.. Hanna thinks as she begins to feel something, she doesn't to feel, considering Emily is her bestfriend. Then Hanna snapped back to reality, Stop it Hanna! You are with her for that reason, and that only. Hanna tells herself.

They both fell, THUD! Hanna gets up first and laughs, "You okay?" Hanna asks "Yea" Emily laughs as well, then gets up. "Let's go eat?" Hanna suggests "Yea" Emily replies. They drove over to the nearest food place, "So McDonald's or Taco Bell?" Hanna asks "I'll go with McDonalds" Emily grins Such a beautiful smile Hanna thinks

They walk in and ordered, they sat next to eachother and feed eachother, it was the cutest thing ever. Hanna wanted to aim at a kiss again, "Here" Hanna says as she slowly feeds Emily another fry. As Emily was going to bite it, Hanna pulled it away, "Get it" Hanna grins as she holds half of the fry between her lips. Emily was shy or nervous to do it, but she took the offer and leaned in, places her hand on Hanna's soft dimpled cheeks, and bites down the fry, also connecting her lips to Hanna's.

Hanna kisses her back, Emily even deepens it a little. Though, this kiss was different, it didn't feel like Spencer's lips, it was a soft kiss, yea, but Hanna felt something.

In this moment, everything felt different. Everything stopped spinning, and it felt like it was just Emily and her in the world.

It might sound really cliche but, she felt fireworks. Emily lets go and smiles, "Why are you doing this? Taking me out?" Emily asks

"I like you" Hanna says without thinking. Hanna couldn't tell if it was a lie, or the truth.. Did she really like her bestfriend? Emily smiled to Hanna, God why is she smiling at me? Hanna thinks again, as she can't handle the perfect smile she put on everyday.

The next 2 days has passed, Hanna wanted to wait till the new features to the Carnival were in, the haunted ride and much others. This was the fourth date, Hanna wanted to make it sweet. It was school time right now, Hanna sees Emily putting away things in her locker, "Em!" Hanna calls as she walks towards her "Hey" Emily greets, "So, there's the Carnival.. And I was wondering-" Hanna says before she gets cut off "Of course" Emily answers

"Great" Hanna smiles, with her dimples showing, then walks away to her class. Emily watched Hanna walk away, just admiring the way how Hanna is. Emily was really enjoying the dates, Emily now has a really big crush on Hanna, but there was still things in the way in Emily's head. Would Hanna actually take serious interest in me? Emily thinks

The next bell rang, Emily walked to her class.

Vote and Comment!!

Thanks for the votes and comments from the recent chapter. Hope you enjoyed this one!