Fun Date, Almost Lucky

They got in the carnival, they walked around hand in hand. "What shall we do first?" Emily asks "Let's go on some rides" Hanna smiles, they went inside the spinning ride and had a blast. "Whoo!" Hanna cheers as it spins faster, Emily slides her hand into Hanna's, which Hanna wasn't expecting, Hanna smiles at Emily's touch and went on.

Once they got off, they went on bumper cars, Hanna slams into Emily and drives away "Come back, Marin!" Emily says "Catch me then!" Hanna laughs. They continued bumping into eachother then they grabbed some snacks after they were done. They sat down together, ate cotton candy and hotdogs with some soda. Hanna watches Emily take a bite of her food, she didn't know why, but Hanna just highly admired Emily. She is so... gorgeous. The thought flew into Hanna's mind. "Anything bothering you?" Emily asks with a small smile "You got something in your teeth" Hanna says as she saves herself from getting caught staring at her.

Moments have pasted going on more rides and playing games. Of course Emily always won the toys, their date wasn't so cliche that they would give it to each other, but they would give it to some kids that always lost. "You're too kind, you know that?" Hanna teases "I felt bad for them" Emily says

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel" Emily suggested "yea, let me go get some more cotton candy and drinks?" Hanna says "yea" Emily replies and waits for her date to get the food.

"Emily?" A voice behind Emily called, Emily turns around to reveal Paige

"Paige" Emily grins. Paige and Emily broke up long ago because of -A, though, they were still friends.

"what are you doing here?" Emily asks "On a date" Paige says, "really with who?" Emily asks

"A girl I met a week ago," she says "and what are you doing here?" Paige continues "on a date, too" Emily says. "With?" Paige grins. "Uh, Hanna" Emily answers "You and Hanna are a thing?" Paige asks "no, just a date" Emily says.

"Hey" a girl walking behind Paige says, "hey, well I'm going to go now em, nice seeing you" Paige says, giving Emily a short friendly hug goodbye.

Emily smiled then turns around to see a irritated and jealous look across Hanna's face.

"Are you okay?" Emily asks "yea." Hanna says then walks away to the Ferris Wheel line, Emily following behind her.

The two get on the Ferris wheel, as they got on, Hanna was quiet, wasn't saying a word to Emily. As the Ferris wheel ride went on, Emily got bored of the silence, so she spoke first. "What's wrong?" Emily asks "You tell me" Hanna says "what?" Emily asks confused. "Listen, if you still hung up on Paige, just let me know, I'll back off." Hanna jealously says. "Hanna," Emily laughed "I'm not into her, I'm into you." Emily says as she slides her hand into Hanna's, finger holding.

"Em, I see the wa-" and with that Emily cuts Hanna's words short by placing a kiss on her. Emily wasn't thinking, it surprised herself also, so she pulled away. "Sorry" Emily nervously said then looks to the other direction. Hanna placed her hand on Emily's chin and turned her face back to Hanna's. Hanna leans in and kissed Emily and with that they were making out with eachother, Hanna could taste the cherry chapstick Emily had applied before the ride. Hanna leans in closer on Emily, not breaking their lips, she could feel Emily smile. Something about this kiss.. It was better, I can't, I mean, I don't want to let go. Dammit, what are you doing to me that is making making me feel this way, Fields? Hanna thinks

Hanna slids her hands into Emily's hair and pulls her closer. A few seconds later, the ride has ended, they let go of eachother slowly, their foreheads touching, then they stare at eachother, a stare that shows the admiration they had for eachother. Hanna then smiles, looks down and bites her lip, "Cherry?" Hanna says "Mhm" Emily replies blushing a little.