This Is Where The Drama Starts

This isn't going to be a perfect story for the Hanna and Emily, I'm making this a long story, this chap is only the beginning of the drama, stay tuned!

"Love?" Spencer asks, "I don't know, everything feels different with her, like, getting in her pants isn't the main reason why I'm with her anymore, it's more like, maybe, being with her now is the main reason..." Hanna says, trying to figure out what she's trying to say herself.

"Well, whatever you feel, I'm here for you." Spencer grins then places her hand on top of the blond's hand "Thanks Spence" Hanna says, then holds her hand.

I felt her lips touch my lips, she moved down, leaving trails of kisses down to my pulse point and chest area, "Em" I quietly moaned. She didn't stop her action, but continued, as she did so, I unbuckle her belt and slide my hands into her pants from the back. She moved her lips back on to mine, I quickly remove my shirt, everything got heated by the second.

The kiss got harder and harder, I lean back, not breaking the kiss, and lay my head down on her pillows, from her bed. She unzipped my pants and pulled it off then moves on top of me, my nails digging into her back, I'm pretty sure I left marks. "Hey" I say as I softly pulled away "What's wrong?" Emily asks as her hair gets in her face. I move the hair out of her face and tucked it in her ear, "I love you"

-BANG BANG

Hanna wakes up from her dream and sees who was knocking on her door. "What the hell, Mom?" Hanna asks, rubbing her eyes.

"You're running late for school and I'm on my way to work!" Ashley says

"Okay bye mom love you!" Hanna says, then her moms leaves out the door. Hanna couldn't get that dream out of her head, only if it were to be reality. Which can be possible if it isn't for -A. She gets up, eats, and showers then off to school.

Hanna found the girls sitting on the lunch table during break, she walks towards them and "Hey Spence" Hanna greets, with a grin.

"Hey Hanna" Spencer grins also. Emily and Aria notices the looks the two were giving, which made Emily uncomfortable, "Hey Hanna" Aria and Emily greets, both jealous.

"Hey guys" Hanna says, "Oh, yea, Em, can I talk to you?"

Emily nods, then walks away from Spencer and Aria, "I'm sorry about last night, how I just left-" Hanna begins to apologize, "No, it's okay, I understand" Emily says cutting Hanna's words off.

"Uh.. What do you understand?" Hanna asks, getting worried if Emily found out the 'experimenting' Hanna was planning.

"I came on to fast, it probably freaked you out, sorry" Emily says Oh my god, she actually thinks that? Hanna thinks

"No! It's not like that," Hanna says "I was actually enjoying it a lot" Hanna continues, causing Emily to smile.

"Well, then why did you leave?" Emily asks "I told, you, Spencer was helping me study" Hanna lies "Why do I find that hard to believe?" Emily says, jealous, thinking back to earlier how the two greeted eachother with a look.

"Because, I'm crazy about you" Hanna says, reaching out for Emily's hand and holds it. Emily looks down to Hanna's movement, and smiles. "Believe me yet?" Hanna asks

"Yes" Emily says.

"Wait, are you jealous of Spencer?" Hanna gives a short laugh, Emily didn't respond, she didn't want to say yes, or give a lie, then she looks around, no one was around. "Well?" Hanna asks.

Emily planted a kiss on Hanna. Which Hanna didn't expect and it made Hanna smiles through the kiss, and kisses back.

Emily pulls away and leans back against the wall, and grabs Hanna's leather jacket to come closer, Hanna puts her hand on the wall, and kisses Emily soft and sweet. Emily deepens the kiss, but once she made that move, Hanna pulls away "You are jealous" Hanna says and smiles at Emily's jealousy.