Miss Movin' On

A/n Unedited, excuse any mistakes.

"Before I realized that I love you" Hanna says.

Emily stood there, with a mixed feeling of angry and confused. She didn't know what to say, not because she didn't love Hanna also, it's because she didn't know if she felt the same way, Hanna left Emily speechless. "Well?" Hanna says, starting to feel a little embarrassed because Emily didn't say anything.

"Fields! You're running late for practice!" The swimming coach called "I got, I gotta go" Emily says, beginning to leave to her practice.

"I'm such an idiot" Hanna sighed to herself, which Emily heard.

Emily walked to her way to the locker room to get in her swimming suit, she couldn't get Hanna's words out of her head 'before I realized that I love you' The words made Emily smile a little, but she was still not sure if she felt the same way. "Hi" A voice greeted from behind Emily, Emily turned around and it was Paige.

"Hey" Emily says.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie? Zombies, your favorite." Paige grins "I'd love too," Emily says "but I have a lot of things going on right now, maybe next time?" Emily rejects

"Okay" Paige says disappointed

After practice, Emily stayed a while more, she wanted to feel free and forget her problems so she stayed in the water. "Em," Paige says as she walks over to Emily.

"I kinda miss us" Paige says, shrugging a smile.

"I missed us too, but I think we should stay friends" Emily says, Paige nods sadly. "Besides, what happened to that girl you took out at the carnival?" Emily asks.

"Didn't really work out" Paige sighs. Emily notices the sad look on Paige's face and splashed a little bit of water on her.

"Hey!" Paige laughed, then splashing water back at Emily, then it went back and forward and back.

Soon they left their separate ways to home, Emily jumped in her bed and tried to fall asleep, but she still had Hanna's words stuck in her head.

------------------

Hanna was angry at herself, I'm such a damn idiot, she doesn't even feel the same way. She drove to Spencer's, who's parents were out again at the moment. "Hey" Spencer greets as she opens the door to find Hanna angry and sad.

"Whoa, what's wrong" Spencer asks, then Hanna walking inside.

"I told her" Hanna begins.

"Everything?" Spencer asks,

Hanna nods, "Well, what happened then?" Spencer asks

"She was mad, then I kissed her and told her I loved her" Hanna says, rolling her eyes at the end

"It didn't go well did it?" Spencer questions again "She was running for practice late, so she left. Didn't say much when I said that I loved her" Hanna says staring down her feet

"I'm sorry Han," Spencer said leaning in to give a hug to her bestfriend. "Let's go watch some movies? I have your favorites" Spencer grins, trying to cheer up Hanna.

"Yea, sure" Hanna says, sitting down on the couch. They began watching the comedy, Mean Girls, the movie was hilarious, they were also eating popcorn, and then, during the movie Spencer had an idea.

"Hanna," Spencer said.

"Yea?" Hanna asks

"Maybe your should move on?" Spencer stated