Hoedown

A/n ignore mistakes if any, some parts are based on season 4 episode 11 'Bring Down The Hoe' on pll.

Hanna opened the door to see who was knocking. As she opened it, she see Travis, who was look ridiculously hot in the cowboy outfit look he was rocking. "Hey" He smiles

"Hi" Hanna grins also, as her dimples flashed. Travis also noticed the outfit, who wore a pink looking plaid dress with boots.

"You look, wow" He said

"Thanks" Hanna said.

"Let's go?" He suggested.

"Yeah"

Travis and Hanna approached Travis' motorcycle, he hopped on to it and took out the helmets as Hanna stood and watched "What's wrong?" Travis asked.

"Nothing, it's just-" Hanna said, but gets cuts off by Travis' words.

"Never rode on a motorcycle before?" Travis asks.

"Yeah" Hanna shyly answers.

"Trust me, all you have to do is hold on" Travis grinned then hands out a helmet for Hanna to wear.

"Okay," Hanna says then sits on the back and puts the helmet on. Travis looks back and straps the part of the helmet for it to not fall off. "Ready?" Travis asks as he starts the motor. "Mhm" Hanna says.

They rode to the school, though only one thing was going through Hanna's mind, which was still Emily. She knows that Emily is going to be there and Hanna still wasn't ready to talk to Emily. Spencer had given Hanna advice, which was to be with Travis just to take her mind off Emily, which is clearly not working. Travis is a good guy and all, but, unfortunately, Emily is still on her mind.

Hanna decided to herself to try and not think abut Emily, which was kinda hard, but still had to try.

The two got to the school and walked to the dance.

------------------

"Any sign of Hanna?" Spencer asks Emily and Aria, but still had tension between her and Emily.

"Nope, haven't seen her" Aria says. Emily looked around, the whole day Hanna and her barely talked, she felt the need for her, at least to talk to her. Spencer also looked around to the distance, she seen someone in a red coat and quickly vanishes.

"Did you guys see that?" Spencer said.

"What?" Aria asks.

"The blond in the red coat is here" Spencer said, and with that, the two others look at the distance where Spencer was facing.

"Well, I'll be right back, gonna stop and get a drink real quick" Aria said, looking over to Ezra who was serving drinks. Spencer gave Aria a frown 'Don't worry' was the words mouthed to Spencer from Aria as Aria walked away. "Am I missing something?" Emily asked.

"No, nothing," Spencer said quickly "Let's go find that girl" Spencer stated, than with that they left to find the blond in the red coat.

--------------------

Moments later, Travis and Hanna walked in, Hanna looked if her friends were there, but mostly wanted to see Emily. "Come on" Travis grins as he takes her hand and walks her to the crowd where they danced around. They danced in circles, Travis twirled Hanna, it was a fun moment for the two.

They danced and danced more, they got to know each other more when they spoke to each other. Travis twirled Hanna one more time, though she accidentally tripped but luckily Travis caught her fall. Hanna gave a short laugh "Thanks" She smiled "No worries" He also grins

"I'm gonna get us some food" Travis said then walks off to the buffet table.

"Hey Han" A voice says behind Hanna.

"Oh hey, Aria" Hanna says.

"I am so confused" Aria said.

"Uh, what?" Hanna asks.

"I thought you and Emily were a thing.. Now I'm seeing you with some guy" Aria said

"There's a ton to explain" Hanna sighs

"Oh you're here" Spencer says to Hanna as she walks towards her and Aria with Emily.

"Did you find her?" Aria asks.

"Nope" Spencer sighs.

Hanna glanced at Emily, Emily wore white short shorts and a blue plaid button shirt, which looks really hot. Though Emily was already looking at her, once Emily was about to say a word, that's when Travis came back with food. "Hey" He says to Hanna.

"Hey" Hanna says to him, "I'm gonna go," Hanna says to her friends than leaves to the tables and eat the food Travis had got her.

"Who was that?" Emily asks Spencer in a jealous tone.

"That was Travis" Spencer said

"Why is she with him?" Emily asks

"Clearly to get over someone that doesn't feel the same way for her" Spencer snaps

"Whoa!" Aria says getting in the middle of Spencer and Emily, "Someone explain what's going on!"

"I'll explain later" Spencer and Emily says simultaneously.

-----------------

Now the dance was over, everyone was going ready to go their separate ways, Travis noticed the first thing wrong. Someone slashed his tire on his motorcycle, there was a little writing on the motorcycle in spray paint '-A'.

"What the hell" He said getting a bit angry.

"I can call someone to get us?" Hanna offered. "No it's fine, we should.. Walk" He suggested"Walk?" Hanna asks with her eyebrow raising, "Come on, I'd like to spend time with you more anyways" He said.

"Fine" Hanna grins.

Travis walked Hanna home, dragging or pulling his motorcycle with him and it was a lovely chat they had on the way. Though Hanna couldn't get Emily off her mind, everything fell apart between her and Emily so fast. "Well, this is where you land" Travis said as he made his last steps with her on her doorstep.

"I had fun tonight." Hanna says.

"I did too" Travis said.

"Goodnight" Hanna said.

"Night" Travis said then began to walk off, but he turned around, and walked back to Hanna.

He slowly leans in and kissed Hanna's lips for a short time then pulled away "Goodnight" He said then left. Hanna smiled, then went inside. Sure Travis kissed her, but that didn't change the fact that Emily was still on her mind.

Maybe I should move on, Spence is right, Emily doesn't feel the same way.. I should of never done this five date experiment Spencer spoke of because I ended up falling for my bestfriend when all I wanted to do was to sleep with her from the start.. Hanna thought to herself.

Then now she decided to avoid her feelings for Emily, Hanna decided to spend her time with Travis more to see if she could take her mind off Emily. However, right now she wanted to talk to Spencer about it.

So she got her phone out and called her, "Hello?"

------------

Comment/Vote!

Remeber to check out my other Hannily stories. Especially the one 'The Only One'. Follow me for more hannily stories coming soon :)