"I want someone.. who can love me." She blurted out with a pout, eyes still slightly teary. Jungkook gave her a questioning look while Taehyung smiled shaking his head.

"You will find someone soon.. but not him," Taehyung suddenly sounded serious.. retreating his hands to point towards Jungkook who smiled amused.

She snorted but chuckled later. Turning back to face Jungkook who was just staring deeply at Taehyung. "Now I understand.. why you are head over heels for him." She scoffed, snapping him out of his lovey-dovey staring.

"Told you, I love him.. and only him." Jungkook shrugged, walking forth to hug Taehyung in front of Jennie who squinted her eyes when Jungkook kissed Taehyung's ear shell.

"Not in front of me, dude." She yelled at him with an offended look to which Taehyung giggled and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I am leaving you.. because according to a wise boy, I have to search for my true lover.. not someone like you." She flipped her hair back dramatically and Jungkook just huffed.

"Go ahead, I wish you good luck," Taehyung bit his lips and again giggled when Jungkook placed his hands on his waist.. giving him a ticklish feeling.

"Oh God, save my poor eyes." She again scoffed but smiled when witnessed Taehyung's warm smile.

"Thanks, Taehyung.. you are really beautiful, not only by your features, but your heart is more beautiful. Stay happy, I ship you two. I hope this brat could be better with you." She genuinely said and waved to both before leaving.

"This brat is your slave," Jungkook bowed lightly once she was gone and Taehyung scrunched his nose cutely. The cute sight was irresistible making Jungkook bob his nose with his own and both laughed.

"I thought you might misunderstand me." Jungkook breathed out as he nuzzled his face in Taehyung's neck and the latter froze on his spot but in the next moment, Jungkook picked him up and led him to bed.. gently laying him on there while hovering over him.

"I am trusting you with my life Jungkook, just keep that in mind if anything happens again... I won't be able to survive-" Jungkook cut his words by giving him a quick peck on his lips.

Taehyung stiffened on the mattress on his action, and it took a moment before Jungkook faced him again with a warm smile, his hands now caressing the soft skin of the former's cheek.

"I am swearing on my life... I will prefer to die rather than hurt you ever again, my love." Taehyung smiled at his words and hugged Jungkook.. causing him to fall on his own body.

"Ouch.. you are heavy you muscle bunny." Taehyung yelped at the sudden weight and Jungkook chuckled, pressing his body more on the petite boy and Taehyung groaned, feigning struggle. Jungkook again chuckled at the futile attempts but somehow rolled to another side of the bed, not wanting to crush his baby. 

"I love you..." Jungkook breathed out, looking to his right as Taehyung was looking at him.. still laying on the bed, their eyes screaming sincerity, pouring out many unsaid emotions that didn't even need words when their hearts were one now. Hugging the raspberry-haired male in his arms very gently yet firmly, Jungkook lived the moment which he never thought could be this much serene if it was a few months back. The person in his arms changed his life for good, and he can never pay off that debt. 

"I love you unconditionally," Biting his lips to ensure the reality, Taehyung mumbled with a smile, his heart at peace, something he was in need of since ever, and now it was finally there.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"Oh God! Jungkook stop stomping like a horse." Jackson said irritated.