EPILOGUE

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE JENNIE." A loud growl echoed throughout the whole mansion...

Bringing Taehyung back to reality. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Why you are thinking so negatively, Tae." He scolded himself, ruffling his hair in frustration.

Well, when he reached the door of Jungkook's room and heard about a girl's voice..his mind couldn't help but give him a false assumption of the situation.

With shaky hands, he opened the door after hearing the loud voice of Jungkook. Once he opened the door, he saw Jungkook standing in the distance while Jennie was shedding tears.

"I am telling you for the last time, Jennie, I love him.. not you. If you won't leave, I will drag you out. Do you hear that?" Jungkook again growled and Taehyung gulped on seeing this aura of the raging male.

Taehyung completely opened the door and Jungkook noticed that. His facial expressions twisted on watching Taehyung standing in the doorway, but he stayed silent.

"What's with him? I am a girl Jungkook.. I can give you everything.. but he is nothing but a pretty boy.. please Jungkook." She said while getting up and moving towards Jungkook.

Jungkook, well he was feeling afraid that Taehyung might take him wrong. and the way Jennie was getting close to him.. was a true warning to him.

He wanted to see in Taehyung's eyes but Taehyung was just watching Jennie, not sparing him a single glance, making him more concerned.

"T- Tae-" Jungkook started but Taehyung gestured him to stop as he walked behind Jennie who quickly turned back to face him.

"I know I am a boy.. but I want to give him his happiness. You didn't see, but I saw the need for love in his eyes. If he loved you, he shouldn't be needy Jennie." Taehyung said... eyes then finding his love standing there with a worried face. He looked directly into Jungkook's eyes... those charcoal ones filled with some warmth that was lost a minute ago. Taehyung gave him a warm smile to which Jungkook let out a sigh of relief.. smiling a bit, all the worry fading away instantly. 

"I know I am a boy... but I found love in his eyes for me.. the warmth I didn't see before in anyone's eyes.. not even for you." Jungkook smiled more at his words while Jennie bit her lip.

Taking a subtle inhale, Taehyung then turned to face Jennie and took her hands in his own... so gently that she looked up surprised.

"You shouldn't force someone to be with you Jennie.. the person could be with you but still he will remain so far. You should seek for the person who can actually love you.. who can complete you." Jennie was awestruck by his words, her anger subsiding gradually. 

"If you think that he can love you, I will go away, and it would be enough for me if both of you are happy," Taehyung said with a smile and Jungkook froze.

"Tae.. what are you saying?" He got worried about his words and stepped forward but Taehyung smiled and looked back at Jennie.

"But are you sure you will be happy like that?" She blinked.. looking at Taehyung's hands, covering her palms gently.

"B- but I love him," She stuttered out to which Taehyung squeezed her hands gently with a smile.

"I heard that we should choose the person who can love us instead of the one to whom we love. Because when someone loves us, our life felt complete Jennie." His words were coming out in so such a soothing way that she was drowning in them.