40: Healed

Ignore mistakes, please

Yoonmin ahead...

Third person P.O.V

Yoongi let out a loud sigh, puffing his cheeks to calm himself. Taehyung patted his shoulder with a smile, shaking his head at the visible nervousness of the other. He was about to ring the doorbell but the door was opened by the maid before that.

"Come in Mr. Kim." She smiled wholeheartedly as she gestured for him to enter. Taehyung did the same to Yoongi after greeting the humble maid.

"Guard informed us, Mr. Park is so happy," Maid informed as both males took a seat on a couch in the living room. The house was quite big, just like that of Jungkook.. that's what Taehyung thought.

"Um.. where is he?" Taehyung politely asked the maid, who placed drinks in front of both.

"He went back to his room to change. Actually, he didn't mind changing his nightsuit on Sundays. But when he was informed that you are here, he quickly rushed back to his room. He will be here soon." She was smiling, spilling the truth to both, and Yoongi smiled while Taehyung chuckled a bit, nodding his head in understanding.

Once the maid left, Taehyung gave his attention to Yoongi. "Don't be nervous.. he will need a little time. Use it wisely." Yoongi nodded his head.

"Well, it seems like you are the older one here." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the compliment.

"Indeed. I am. I don't act like a child to see the only side of the picture to decide something so big." Yoongi huffed at the comment but didn't argue.

After a while, Jimin finally came skipping the stairs with happiness. Taehyung was the first person to come into view so Jimin was smiling to see him.

"Hi, Tae. What a surprise. I never thought that you can make my Sunday this lovely." The overly excited blond chirped, descending down the stairs with his cute smile. Taehyung got up and waved his hand with a smile.

"Of course... there is a surprise for you." Taehyung stated, side-eyeing the more nervous Yoongi.

Once in view, Jimin's smile dropped as Yoongi stood up, waving his hand like old times.

"Hi, birdie," Yoongi gave a small smile and Jimin froze visibly, causing Taehyung to glance back at Yoongi with a raised eyebrow.

"What? He always chirps like a bird, that's why I gave him that nickname. And he loved it." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and this time, Taehyung side-eyed Jimin who came back to reality.

"You don't have any right to give me nicknames!"

"But you gave me this right."

"You lost the chance.." Jimin turned to Taehyung, glaring at him. "What he is doing here?" Taehyung pursed his lips for a second.

"Jimin.. listen for a minute."

"Tae, I thought you want to make me happy with your presence but you spoiled it." Yoongi felt a pang on his words.

"My presence spoils your day?" On hearing the sad tone, Jimin sighed loudly.

"Tell him to leave."

"But he wants to talk-" Jimin gave a displeased look to Taehyung.

"I don't want to listen to him Tae."

"But-"

"Say him to leave."

"At leas-"