26: New

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

The brown-haired entered his house for the last time. Grabbing his stuff, and stuffing that in a bag, he looked for the last time in the house... bitter-sweet memories were lingering there, a few memories with his mother... and especially the memories of Jungkook. He shook his head to get rid of those memories and took the luggage outside where a car was waiting for him.

With a small smile, he thanked the landlord and handed him the keys to the house that no longer was his house.

Namjoon was waiting for him in the car and drove him to his new apartment that was really near to the studio. The tall male even helped him to carry his little luggage and also helped him to settle the stuff.

The apartment was big enough for him and was quite cozy. The balcony was giving him a view of a beautiful park behind the building. He could see the beautiful sunset from the side.

"Thank you so much." Taehyung politely bowed to Namjoon who smiled his signature smile while shaking his head.

"No need dude. Also, call me whatever you want though I am a bit older than you." He said sheepishly, shyly rubbing his neck and Taehyung smiled.

"Then I will call you hyung." He said but soon his smile dropped when he remembered someone by the word Hyung.

"Wait here. Let me buy some groceries for you if you can cook. Otherwise, we can arrange a maid as well." Older said while taking his phone from the table. Taehyung snapped out of his own world and gave his attention to Namjoon.

"Ah, no need. I can cook.. so just a little shopping will do." Taehyung replied to which Namjoon nodded his head and gestured for him to come out.

"Let's go, I will show you the mall. It's close from here too, and don't worry, your kitchen will remain full from now on." Namjoon snickered and Taehyung gave him a confused look.

"Ahm, I mean. I am assigned to take care of your needs. One more thing," Taking something out of his pocket, Namjoon gave a small smile. "Mr. Min gave this to you, it's your advance payment for this month." He handed a cheque to Taehyung who took that.

"But he didn't mention that before." 

"Um.. maybe he forgot. If you want to come.. then sure, otherwise take some rest." Namjoon scratched his temple with the suggestion. It took a little moment when Taehyung decided to accompany him as he wanted to know the area.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Jungkook was sitting in his father's office. He could sense the tension again, moving his one leg continuously in nervousness. He just doesn't want to hear the thing .... not now when his brain was already battling.

"Jungkook.. we decided to do it soon. I talked with Mr. Han, he said the end of this month is perfect for your engagement. Now tell me if you want something specific.." Mr. Jeon had a neutral expression that soon turned into a smile but Jungkook was sitting all blank.

"Yes, I want something specific," Gulping lightly the lump in his throat, he said in a monotone as Mr. Jeon waited for his reply.

"I don't want to do this." Jungkook deadpanned the next second, directly looking into Mr. Jeon's eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!" The elder Jeon slammed his fists on the table.

"What you just heard. I don't want to do this dad. Please... don't let my life be settled like that because of business. For sake, it's for my whole life, and I don't want to do it like that." His voice was not so harsh but still a bit stern... showing confidence.