43: Found and Lost

Ignore mistakes please

Namjin?

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was smiling through his photoshoot and this didn't go unnoticed by his manager and all. Once he was free, Namjoon quickly came to him and nudged his shoulder playfully.

"Ahm. What's up, dude?" Taehyung showed him squinted eyes but continued doing his work.

"Come on~ you are practically glowing today. What's the matter?" Namjoon asked continuously poking Taehyung's sides to which the other huffed but smiled shyly.

"Aish.. see you are shy. Tell me, dude. Spill the tea."

"Oh God. Hyung.. there is nothing. I am just happy today." Taehyung replied as he quickly took off the jewelry he was wearing for the shoot, ready to escape as soon as possible from the interrogation. 

"Well, It feels like you got what you've been craving for a long." Taehyung bit his lip.. recalling the last evening.

"You can say so." He trailed while getting up from his seat to leave but Namjoon grabbed his wrist... stopping him.

"Um.. then can you make me happy too?" Taehyung's eyes grow wider than a spoon and Namjoon quickly let go of his arm and shook his head defensively, getting that his words might have delivered a very wrong meaning.

"Oh no no no. I mean that.. um.. can you tell me about your.. um." 

Taehyung let out a breath of relief and smirked. "Jin Hyung? You want to know about him?" Namjoon rubbed his neck while nodding, his ears and neck turning a cute shade of red.

"Aw, you are so deep in trouble Hyung." Taehyung teased him and Namjoon frowned, unknown of the deep meaning behind that.

"What do you want to know?" Noticing the clueless eyes, Taehyung asked, taking a seat beside him and wiggling his brows in amusement.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"Tae.. why you took me here?" Jin groaned for the nth time as Taehyung was successfully avoiding his question.

"Ouch." Poor Taehyung yelped in pain when Jin smacked his head at the level of ignorance. 

"Yah! I am asking for about half an hour and you are ignoring my handsome presence. How you can do that?" Jin scolded him, waving his hands dramatically and Taehyung pouted, rubbing his head like a child after the violence. 

"You are mean hyung. I am here to help you out." Jin tried harder to hear him out, squinting his eyes as if it would help him more.

"Help?"

"Ahh.. nothing.. come on. It's a nice place and the weather is also good. What's wrong with being here with your beautiful brother?" Taehyung tried to make him a bit busy till the actual plan started, but the older seem very suspicious now. 

"Tae, I have to go to the restaurant," Jin exclaimed making Taehyung shake his head again, pushing his brother to a nearby bench in the park.

"Don't worry about that, I already had my word with your manager," Taehyung informed him proudly and Jin gave him a more suspicious look.

"What are you planning bub? I can smell something off." Sniffing in the air comically, Jin gave a side glance that caused Taehyung to burst into laughter but again got a smack on his shoulder, shutting him up in an instant. 

"Ah.. hyung~" He again whined then his phone buzzed and he got the hint.

"Um.. hyung. I have to take this call. I'll be back." Before Jin could protest, Taehyung stormed out of the area.