4: Different

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"You?"

Taehyung almost yelled at him but he didn't notice all the confused gazes on him... from all the other VIP customers.

Jungkook got up from his seat casually and slowly moved close to him.

"You," Jungkook said in a seductive tone with a smirk, voice barely a whisper.

All of his friends were just watching with wide open mouths, too shocked to face the drama. 

"No.. it's YOU." Taehyung again yelled at him while pointing his finger toward Jungkook's chest not forgetting to give a disgusting look.

Jungkook squinted his eyes for a second, looking at that face but soon he again smirked.

"Me?" He again mumbled in a sensual voice well it didn't affect Taehyung in any way who just snarled at him.

"You are the same person... That Rich-" Taehyung stopped midway as he realized that he is standing in a restaurant where he works as a newbie manager... it must be counted as rude behavior if he is gonna repeat that word now.

He sighed loudly to calm himself and Jungkook noticed that.

"I will send someone with your coffee. Wait for a bit." Taehyung stated as much as politely he could while trying to give a fake smile. That definitely hurt his pride... but he can't do anything else for now.

"I don't need it. Thanks." Jungkook answered but with the same annoying smirk.. well for Taehyung it was annoying.

"Then your bill is here." Taehyung handed him the previous bill and Jungkook took the chance to brush his fingers on the older's hand while taking the bill. Taehyung almost pushed his hand on this.

He quickly turned on his heels, he just wanted to leave the area as soon as possible. All those gazes from customers were irritating him to the core.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked with a raised brow making Taehyung turn his head and give him a fake smile again.

"Waiter will be there soon." He informed and again turned back.

"But I wanted to give you a tip. Or how about I will take you to the hospital to treat your burned hand?" Jungkook suggested, moving a little closer to him so that no one could hear his last part.

Taehyung rolled his eyes but again give him a tight smile. (a/n hope you know what i mean😅)

"Tip is for waiters not for managers and about my hand... no need." With that Taehyung quickly stormed out of the area and went to check other waiters.

"Wow man, that was awesome. He really is sassy, I mean just wow.. he got a tongue in front of our famous Mr. Jeon Jungkook. It's rare." Sehun chuckled in an excited tone but Jungkook gave him an eye roll that was scary.

"But he was right. Jungkook, don't tease him like that. He was here for his job. And see his hand is burned on the first day of his job.. just because of you." Baekhyun said with almost a little angry tone.

"Whatever. Please let's go I have to go somewhere." Jackson announced in a monotone, wasn't much interested in the whole scenario.

"Fine," Jungkook said and soon a waiter came to him and they paid for food. Not to forget that Jungkook gave him a good tip also.

On their way to the main exit, Jungkook turned back to see Taehyung, who was checking something on the counter. He smirked and went to the counter where a lady was sitting.