F o r t y s i x•

(Imagine this is episode is two weeks later than the episode before and rose had to pluck up the courage to visit the boarding house)

Macy house was finally complete. She has not spoken to Damon, Stefan, or Elena for that matter, for quite awhile.

Her three bedroom house was now a two bedroom, one for herself, decorated with memories from her old house, where she drove up last weekend to pack up her things and left  her old place abandoned.

And Katherines room.

The other bedroom, Macy turned into a hunting room, all her weapons stored in two huge cupboards mounted to the wall, two shelf's filled with bottles on vervain, and her vervain plant in the corner of the room.

Another thing bolted to a wall was a box, padlocked laced with vervain, key hung around her neck, the box contained 3 full bottles of her own blood, for safe keeping.

Stefan called her claiming rose turned up at the boarding house last night and there was things that they needed to tell her so Macy got ready for the day.

She styled her now red dyed hair that Caroline did for her around two days ago, in waves, putting on mesh top over her bra and a red top over that.

She slipped on her usual leather trousers and boots and jacket, placing a stake in the boot and attaching the key around her neck alongside her mother's necklace that has never left her body. She applied little make up and drunk a bit of vervain water after her coffee.

Picking up her keys and making her way out of the house and locking the door, she drove to the boarding house

Once she got there she let herself in

"Klaus is the real deal." Rose said as Macy walked into there conversation, rose in front of Elena on the sofa, Damon and Stefan sat either side of rose.

"I read up on klaus while looking at Isobel's papers, the original vampire." Macy said as all heads turned to her, she crossed her arms and stood at the sofa behind Elena.

"You've dyed your hair." Damon said as Macy said "no shit Sherlock."

"So your saying that the oldest vampire  in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asked

"Yes"

"No"

"And her." Rose said pointing to me

"Yea yea I can deal with that myself" Macy said as Damon furrowed his eyebrows

"No, no, no, no you can't what's this thing then, we didn't hear about her" Damon said standing up next to rose

" she's a Blair hunter, from what I dug up over the week, her and Elena blood together is what gives klaus the ultimately rule, he can break the curse with just one of them but with them both, that's way too much." Rose said

"So not only is Elena in trouble, grumpy over here who haven't spoken to any of us in two weeks and is currently on a rampage, is too?" Damon smirked as Macy raised an eyebrow

"Rampage?" Macy whispered

"And where was this when we rescued you?" Damon asked Macy coming closer to her and she just rolled her eyes