S e v e n t e e n•

Stefan asked Elena if macy can crash at hers in the night, since of macy and Damon little argument, luckily Elena said yes, so macy sat down stairs drink coffee before going to elenas room, Elena let her borrow some pjs since they were the same size.

A big thud was sudden to the raven so she ran upstairs to see what was going on.

"Elena what's wrong?" Macy shouted as she saw Damon in the door way of elenas room

"Damon?" Macy questions as Damon turned around, revealing Elena in tears and Jeremy on the floor. Macy eyebrows rose and she stood there in confusion, Did Damon just kill Jeremy?

She ran to his side, pushing past Damon and knelt on the floor checking for a pulse, until she noticed the Gilbert ring that Elena told her about, the one that saved John.

"Elena it's the ring you told me about, he's going to be fine." Macy said living Jeremy's hand showing her, which she sighed with relief, she looked back but Damon was gone.

Macy crawled over by her side and pulled Elena into a hug, she hugged Elena until deciding to call Stefan who showed up straight away.

"He new Jeremy had the ring on." Stefan said hands on his hips as Macy leaned on the door frame, Elena had Jeremy on her lap.

"No, he didn't know" Elena whimpers stroking Jeremy's hair

"It's Katherine, she got under his skin, and undid everything that was good about him, not to mention Macy outburst that put him off earlier ." Stefan said

"So this is my fault?" Macy asked defensively

"I'm not saying that I" Elena cut Stefan off

"There's nothing good about him stefan, not anymore" Elena said " he decided what he want , he doesn't want to feel, he wants to be hated its easier that way, well he got his wish."

"I hate him stefan." Jeremy Was still on Elena lap when Stefan fell at her side, Macy just staring at Jeremy, making sure he was going to wake up

A big gasp came from Jeremy and that's when Macy made her way downstairs.

Stefan surprised her as he came into the kitchen

" I'm sorry about what I said, I didn't mean for it to come out like that, I just know Damon feels something for you, that's why he cares so when you said that earlier, it hurt him" Stefan said

"I can't help he can't handle the truth, I don't want him to care for me, it makes my life a whole lot harder"

"Why don't you want him to care for you Macy" Stefan said as Macy plopped herself on the counter

"Because isobel is right Stefan, I like Damon, I like the enemy, the creature I'm suppose to be killing, I like him and I don't know how to stop"