T h i r t e e n •

Macy woke up back in the silky covers of Damon Salvatores bed but this time it was not occupied but just her. The man himself was sat , wrapped in the covers.

She looked down at herself but yet again, to see herself in Damon's shirt.

The groan coming from the Salvatore made Macy aware that he was awake

"What is the obsession changing me" Macy whispered.

Damon smirked turning to face Macy who was sat up in the bed

"What's your obsession with passing out just so you can get into my bed." Damon remarked, pulling the covers off Macy to wrap himself In them.

Macy cheeks tingled a slight as she rolled her eyes and got out of bed, but was caught at the waist by Damon pulling her back.

She lead by Damon's side his arm around her

"What the hell damon." She said

"Mmmm shut up raven." He whispered into her ear, feeling his crotch against her ass

"Ugh, we have things to do, and let me remind you, I didn't voluntarily get into your bed."

Just then a pain in her hands made her aware that the burn was still there and bleeding.

"Damon, I need to clean my hand." Macy tried to get away from Damon's grip but only heard his teeth biting into his own skin, bringing it up to Macy mouth

"No way Damon." Macy shook her head while Damon rolled his eyes, pushing his wrist to her mouth, making her drink the blood.

She rolled away from him and wiping the blood that was left around her mouth, feeling her hand heel.

"Damon I said no." Macy said leading herself to Damon's on suit bathroom.

Damon got out of bed and followed her in and turned on the shower.

As Macy looked into the mirror she could see Damon just in his boxers.

"Seriously Damon." She said going out of the room