BTS(19): Taking the Blame

V's POV

"YOORA!!"

I run towards her, checking what happened.

"Yoora? Yoora! Wake up!" I shook her. She loss consciousness. The blood on her right rib continued flowing. I carried her and brought her to the van. The others followed.

"Jin go to the nearest hospital." I tried to remain calm as possible.

"Taehyung.." I hear her call. I look at her. She was barely awake, her head resting on my lap.

"It's okay.." I assure her. Saying that felt like lying. I felt that what I was saying was not true. I kept telling her that it's okay but it's not what it turns out..

I locked her fingers with mine. I want her to feel safe. Her tears started falling. I hate seeing her like this.. I caressed her hair, looking straight to her eyes.

"Don't leave me.." she says softly.

"I won't.." I say.

"Taehyung, cover her wound with this. It will stop the bleeding." Suga said behind me, handing me a damp towel.

I lifted her shirt, exposing the severe wound.

"Yoora, hold on to me if it hurts okay?" I say to her. I covered her wound with the towel. She held my hand tightly, and tears ran down her cheeks once again.

"Hold on..We're almost there." I say softly.

I kiss her forehead, caressing her lightly, saying, "I'm sorry.."

~

As we arrived, the nurses carried her to a bed. The pushed the bed to the emergency room. I didn't let go of her hand as well as she.

"Uhm sir, I'm sorry but you'll have to leave her right here." the nurse says. I nodded. Yoora looked at me.

"I'll be waiting here outside okay? It's going to be fine." I say to her. I kissed her hand before letting go. The nurses brought her inside the emergency room.

As I faced them, Jungkook immediately pushed me to a wall.

"You promised that you will take care of her. You promised that you wouldn't let anyone hurt her! What the fuck is this? I gave her to you! I suffered because of you! Then you'll let this happen??" he gritted his teeth in anger. I looked at him blankly. I don't want to argue with him. I'm too wasted.

"Do you think..I wanted this..? Shut the fuck up cause' you don't know anything." I mumble, but heard it. He punched me hard. I didn't care.

"ENOUGH!!" I hear Suga shout. He's angry. He pushed Jungkook to a wall lifting him using his collar.

"You..you find your manners..I don't fuckin' know where you hid it. What the fuck is happening with you Jungkook?? You changed because of jealousy? Oh come on." I hear Suga say, letting go of his collar.

"Jungkook just leave for a moment.." J-Hope says calmly. Jungkook leaves the scene.

Author's POV

V just sat down beside the door, waiting for the doctor to come out. While the others sat down on the chairs across the emergency room. The members calmed Suga down. It was the first time Suga bursted out. He never gets angry. But Jungkook pushed the limit out of him earning a few curses from Suga.

"He really has gotten worse.." RapMon says, gaining the other members' attention.

"What should we do?" Jimin asks Suga.

"Let's wait for him. He'll change. I promise you that." Suga says, finally gaining his calm after a few hours. Suga is very patient indeed, and also a good hyung to the other members.

"Wait? Seriously hyung?" Jimin asks in disbelief.

"Yeah. People change overtime." Suga replies. Well he has a point so the other members have no choice but to agree.

"Jungkook's right.." V finally spoke up. The members look at him.

"It's all my fault. I'm irresponsible, I couldn't take care of Yoora as I promised.." he continues. The members turn their heads to each other. But J-Hope is the first one to approach V.

J-Hope holds both of V's shoulders, tapping his cheeks.

"V? V? Wake up. All of this is an accident. It isn't your fault, Jungkook's isn't just in the mood right now, you've been a good boyfriend to Yoora and Yoora's gonna' be okay." J-Hope tries to comfort V.

"Blaming yourself wouldn't help." he adds, sitting beside him.

V leaned his head on the wall, squinting his eyes in frustration.

"I don't know what to do..I feel irresponsible for what happened today..I promised to protect her at all costs.." V mumbles, making J-Hope sigh.

"You don't haㅡ" J-Hope had been cut off as the doctor came out of the emergency room.

Suga approaches the doctor since he's the one okay enough.

"The patient is already fine. A few stitches did her good. You may enter in a few hours." the doctor says. They all sighed in relief.

With his head down, V felt a little relieved by the good news, but guilty. He really feels guilty, with the thought of it's his fault why Yoora got hurt.

~

J-Hope's POV

"You may now visit her." the nurse say, walking out of the room. We all stand up. Except V..

"V?" I call him. He looks at me and shakes his head.

"I'll visit her later.." he says.

"You sure?" I ask. He nods. Okay then. I walk in with the other members.

There, I saw Yoora, laying down on the white hospital bed. She looks pale, with a dextrose on her right hand.

"Yoora?" I call, slowly walking towards her. Smiling weakly, she looks at me.

"How's your.."

"Fine.." she replies. Helping her sit up, I notice the pain drawn on her face.

"Where's..where's Taehyung?" she asks.

"He left to go to the convenience store to buy some food." I lied. It's for her own good.

"Oh.." she mumbles.

"Don't worry, he'll visit you." I assure her. He will. I'm sure he will.

~

After taking turns on watching Yoora for hours, Yoora told us that we could take our leave.

"Take care Yoora." I say, tapping her shoulder.

"Bye Yoora!" I hear Jimin say, waving his arms around at the door. Yoora laughs a bit.