BTS(14): It's Official

V's POV

I opened my eyes as I heard a door creak open. It was the doctor. I move a bit, careful not to wake Yoora up.

The doctor clears his throat, walking towards us.

"So?"I ask. I gulp, my grasp on Yoora's hand tightening, sweating coldly. Nervous with the words that will come out of the doctor's mouth.

"He's..."

I see Jungkook running towards the doctor making me more nervous as if something wrong was going to happen.

I know I am being too negative but no, this is what I am feeling right now and I am really nervous about what is going to happen.

"He's fine." the doctor says. I froze.

"What?" is the only word that came out of my mouth.

"He's completely fine. We would just need to wait for him to wake up. He needs some rests and it will take time before his wound will heal but he's okay.You could now visit him if you like." the doctor explains before leaving.

I couldn't believe that he's alive. J-Hope's really strong to survive that gunshot and his love for Yoora. Now, I feel guilty again. For doing this and all of them sacrificing for me.

First, Jungkook. Now, J-Hope. I've been asking myself several times,Have I sacrificed anything for them? I've did nothing for them. I'm so dumb and useless. I'm a dumb and useless leader to them. Making my members give up their lives for me. I should be the one doing this for them but it's the other way around.

I didn't realize that Yoora was already awake.

"Taehyung? Yah. Kim. Tae. Hyung."she calls.

"What happened?" she asks.

"Hoseok is..Hoseok is okay." I reply blankly

Her eyes widen, "MWO?!"

"Could you pinch me so that I'll wake up? This is a dream isn't it?" she exclaims. I lean in, giving her a peck on the cheek. Her eyes widened even more, touching her cheek.

"It isn't a dream." I smile at her.

"Why don't we visit him?" I suggest. She nods brightly.

Jungkook's POV

I ran towards the other hyungs. "Hyungs!" I call.

"What?" Suga hyung asks.

"J-Hope..J-Hope is alive." I say excitedly.

"Let's go! The doctor said that we could visit him!" I yell, runningaway. "Yah! Wait up!!"they called as they followed.

As we arrived at J-Hope's room,we saw Yoora and V inside talking to him.

"Maybe we should let them first." Suga hyung says, touching my shoulder. I sat down on those plastic seats beside the door, waiting for them to finish.

V's POV

"You made me nervous." Yoora says, making him smile.

"Yoora, you're talking to the mighty Hoseok!" J-Hope jokes. Yoora laughs.

"Yah, why did you do that you could've died you know!" I say seriously.

"Yoora, please leave us for a moment."

"Now, why did you do it?" I ask again. His face is still smiling slightly.

"I did that.." he starts.

"I did that because, I love you guys.." he continues.  I stopped at what he said.

I hug him tightly, "Thank you.."

~

Yoora's POV

"So..""Taehyung starts, his hands resting in his pockets.

"What is your answer?" he asks, looking down on the floor.

"I'm still..undecided." I reply honestly.

He stares at me before speaking up, "Arasso. Meet me at the corridor later at 4pm sharp."

-

"Okay.." I start, standing in front of Taehyung, his eyes looking directly into mine. I couldn't say anything.

"Aish! Jinjja..Stop playing hard-to-get and just date me!"'he says.

I panick, bowing down immediately, "A-arasso..Please take care of me.."

"I will."

"Does this mean.."

"We're officially together." he confirms, intertwining our hands together.

V's POV

This is really awkward. I can't even think of it.. Okay, Taehyung there's no backing out you made this decision, so be it.

All eyes are on us as we walk around the corridor. I even hear some whispers, but that's not important.

I felt Yoora's hand sweating like crazy,"Yoora are you okay?"

She nods.

"Then why are you sweating?" I ask again.

"It's nothing!"she says, looking at the opposite direction.

J-Hope's POV

"Yah! Maknae! Ireona! Yah!" I call, waking Jungkook up.

"Mwo?" he asks, sitting up carefully.

"What's this?"

"What do you mean 'What is this'?" he asks, confused.

"What's with the heart attack?" I clarify. He stays silent.

"The doctor said that your feelings that time were too heavy for your heart to carry, which resulted into this." I inform.

"Is it because of Taehyung?"

I sighed, "Jungkook,you know..The weaker you act, the weaker you become..Don't let the anger consume you."

"I know.." he replies with a soft voice.

We both looked at the door as it opened. It was Yoora.

"G-gwaenchanhayo?" she asks, inching towards Jungkook. Jungkook bows his head low. I could see that he is hiding his tears.

"Jungkook I'm sorry.." she apologizes, her voice about to crack.

"Get out.."

"M-mwo?" she asks, her eyes widening.

"I said get out!" Jungkook shouts, making a tear fall down on her cheek.

"Arasso.."

"Why did you.." I got cut off.

"I can't..I don't know.." he shakes his head slowly, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I know it hurts..But you have to accept it.."

"But of course, it'll take time.."

------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers/Gangsters!! Is it too dramatic?? Or it isn't?

I'm so sorry for the late update!! So,anyone who watched the teaser?? Omo! Vb looks SO HOOOTT with long hair!!! But no worries, he cut it already. ^_^