BTS(12): Why?

BTS(12): Why?

Jin's POV

I'm walking towards our classroom when I felt that I stepped on something I shouldn't step on. After a few seconds, a pail of cold sticky green substance was poured all over me. All of the students stopped walking and looked at me.

After that they all laughed at me. Hearing their laughs, my blood boiled hot. I tried to regain my calm as I walked towards the bathroom.

I locked myself inside the bathroom. You might think I'm over-reacting but no, I'm not. That was my greatest fear. The fear of being laughed at again. I opened the faucet and washed my face then removed some green substances left on my hair. I don't want to be laughed at again. I clenched my fists as I remembered something that I should forget.

/flashback/

"Haha! He looks like an idiot!"

"Of course he does! He's Kim Seokjin! Jindda! Hahaha!"

"Jindda! Jindda! Jindda!"

"Die you idiot!"

Seated down on the ground, allowing them kick me, punch me on the face..Get whipped by my father's thick belt because I got bruised..get scolded by my mom because I don't fight back.

It's true, I don't fight back. I don't fight back because I'm too kind. Too kind to let them ruin my life everyday.

Being thrown to the ground like trash,beaten up by five guys to death, whipped by a thick belt until I'm fully bruised is my life.

/end of flashback/

I scoffed, wiping my face using my palm.

I won't let that to happen to me again.Never. But, it seems that I broke my promise.. I stormed out of the bathroom to find Yoojae. I know she's the one who did this.

I found her at the stairs. I grab her hand. "Yah!" she shouts, I didn't say anything, dragged her to the nearest corridor.

"Yah!! Where are we going?" she yells. I ignored her and stopped at the corridor beside the garden.

"What do you need?" she asks, arms crossed.

"Why did you do this?" I ask, pointing at myself.

"What? I didn't do that.." she mumbles.

"You didn't?" I scoff in a pissed off tone.

"I'm sure it's you. You're the only girl I know that will do this kind of thing to me. You don't know that. Don't know that I get stabbed in the chest repeatedly with your actions? I allowed you to ruin my day everyday because..because I love you Yoojae, I love you. Even if it hurts me blaming youㅡ"

"Because I didn't do that Seokjin.  I can't do that to you Seokjin! I can't. So stop blaming me." she sobs. What the hell Jin..This your fault..

She grabbed my right hand and held it, "Look, I know eversince we met you see me as a girl who ruins your day..but eversince I met you..I felt something I don't always feel..I love you.." she says, letting go of my hand, turning away.

Fuck. Jin do something. She's still not that far away Jin go for her!

I ran to catch up on her, grabbing her wrist, making her turn around and face me.

Without any word, I cupped her face,  crashing my lips onto hers. I felt her hands on my wrists. The kiss grew deeper as she responded which isn't part of my plan.

J-Hope's POV

I'm with Yoora, sitting on the bench beside the classroom. Leaning her head on my shoulder, I stare at her face.

"Hoseok!" I hear Jimin call. Yoora lifts her head up.

"What?" I ask.

"Jin.." Jimin pants.

"Why? What's with Jin?" I stand up.

"His phobia.." he replies. My eyes widened then I ran off. Grasping Yoora's wrist, Jimin follows us.

"Hoseok, what's with Jin??" Yoora asks me, running.

"Jin. His phobia. He has a great fear of being laughed at." I explain.

"What's so.."

"He freaks out whenever he's laughed at.or embarrased." I reply.

We stopped at the corridor beside the garden. We were all catching our breaths.

"I found something!" Jimin exclaims.

"What?" I ask.

"Come here!" he jumps up and down. We both ran towards Jimin. Oh my god. I knew it.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"That's his seatmate. Lee Yoojae." Jimin replies.

"They look perfect for each other.." Yoora comments.

"Don't worry Yoora, someday you'll have your own perfect pair. And I think I already know who he is.." I say.

"Who?" she asks.

"You'll know..Soon." I smile at her. She smiles back.

~

Double update! Since we ranked #200 something in Action category!! Anyways,please answer the questions on the next page so that I could start writing the next chapter!