EPILOGUE

After being in his personal jail, being hated by himself. Slowly drifting far away from his own real self and he slowly starts to accept the fact he will never be alive as a person in this world once more just because of his lost feelings.

Jungkook could feel everything just crushes him even more and more even after he know the real truth but now?

He feels like the world is in his hand, because it is. You are in his hands, sleeping peacefully without worrying about how his feelings are for jimin anymore, you know deep down he finally could accept the past and moves on with your love for him.

Jungkook stare down at your closed eyes, breathing softly as your mind is still in your dream land. Wouldn't be opening any time soon but it's a bonus time for jungkook to mesmerizing his lover.

The life he could never imagine nor he could ever ask for god to give is finally in his arms for the first time. For the first time, he understands how love could really hits you hard. For the first time, he could understand the term of understanding the past.

You stir from your sleep when jungkook's lips kiss fondly on top of your head, "I live for you now my love." You heard him.

You could feel his love is growing more and more after the talk, you could feel him grow even more attach with you than he was before.

Jungkook is someone you know very well that he is your first love, like a fiction drama your life has a good big turn with him loving you. His love is almost as big as yours now and it made your life even brighter than before.

"Today is our graduation day. So, we need to get ready by now babe." Jungkook whispers sweetly by your ear, making you smile wide. Leaning even closer to his chest, you lay your head on top of him.

Jungkook leans to kiss your head again before laying his body flat on the bed once again. Feeling his day went more and more happier with you especially when you visit him every Sunday to have a sleep over with him.

It's an in interesting journey with you, dating you will always stay fresh in his mind.

With his past ex, they never cook together, they never make stupid jokes together, they never say I love you every day but with you?

He could never live more than an hour if he didn't hear your confession to him since it's been an addiction for his life from now on.

Walking in the dating life of park y/n and jeon jungkook, all the boys have been making their time to visit jungkook's apartment every weekdays to cover up all the missing memories they have left.

The others have already graduated before both of you including joonki since they are older, duh, and you were kinda sad to not seeing rose everyday anymore but with jungkook's company all day is okay too.

"We still have five more hours. Why do you always wake me early?" Jungkook laughs when you glare him back but the answer for you is always the same.

"I want to be with you all day, not a single second i want us to be apart."

"We're practically glued right now. When will we ever be apart?" 

"We did. You and I weren't having the same dream together."

Jungkook lets you sit up at the bed and his eyes stayed watching you tie up your hair into a high pony tail. Letting your soft neck been shown into his eyes. 

Gosh, does he wants to bite them so much but even after years of dating you, he still kept on the promise he made for himself. Don't lose your v-card not until you marry her.