Part 32 : Long Trust Is Broken

Playlist Today : Eclipes By Gfriend.

___________________

Jungkook feels really uncomfortable with his past best friends, since the part of his heart shattered until he just couldn't face them the same way. They knew but they choose to be quiet?

"Jungkook, until when will you stop blocking us in your life?" Namjoon tries to hold jungkook's hand but he quickly slaps them away from touching him.

Again the glare from the younger friend has never burn so hard by the cause of their own selfishness.

"Until i die, i will never forgive you." Hosoek desperately tries to call his name again but in everyone's surprise jungkook suddenly stops walking and throws his bag straight to the four men.

"Jeon jungkook!" Seokjin angrily yells at the rude action. Doesn't matter if you're angry with them or not but they are still older than him.

"Get the hell away from my sight." Without caring about the bag being left alone, jungkook walks away angrily. Turning his back towards them making them look into each other eyes in despair.

Taehyung walks slowly out from his hiding spot and went to their side, "I'm sorry for that, i thought he wasㅡ" Seokjin calmly cuts his words with a genuine sad smile.

"It's okay, taehyung. We deserve the anger from him."

"I can't just let this be. Just because you didn't tell him why jimin accepted him, doesn't mean he could just cut our ties together." Taehyung frustratedly kicks jungkook's bag but after thinking again, he sadly picks up the bag and pat all the dust off.

Looking up at the older brothers again, "You're lucky, you told him first." Yoongi the most secret person in their group finally shows then his true feelings. He felt disappointed in himself as much as them hate their selves too.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "You think he forgives me that fast? I still have hard time trying to start a conversation with him without being yelled at." 

"But you're his roommate?" Hoseok confusedly asks the new information. Taehyung gloomily looks back to jungkook's last step and smirks, "Yugyeom was supposedly to be his roommate but i begged him to let me in." 

They don't know if they should be sad with his determination or be disappointed by him not giving jungkook a real space to breath from all their lies. 

"But this one nightㅡ" Taehyung doesn't know if he could say this cause this will be definitely be a plan for all of them. He's afraid they will take advantage of the situation. 

"What?" Namjoon urge him to continue, "Jungkook, he hugs me after months of isolating himself in his room. He finally smiled with me together." 

Everyone's face shows shock since jungkook has stop smiling for anyone in this world, after being broken by his own family and being back stab by his own friends. Jungkook shows no more mercy in happiness and joyfulness.

"What are you saying? Did jungkook really smiles at you?"

"He even talks with me two nights straight. "

"Wow." Their heart felt left out and hope they were there to feel the same long happiness of family's love after long months in their own lost maze.

"Why did he suddenly talks with you?" Yoongi asks curiously at the unexpected scenes. They only stare, full with question when taehyung suddenly smiles happily.