Part 25 : You Can't Keep Secrets Madam

You ran down stairs, already having a slipper on your right hand before lunging towards his laying form. Mingyu laughs at the hilarious scenes but it can't be more funnier than eating slippers for dinner.

You throw your slippers straight to the same spot from the hair brush incident. "What the hell? " Mingyu glared at your panic face, "What happen to you? " He asks still unbothered by you almost throwing more slippers into his face.

"I need you to hide. " Mingyu only glance at you before continuing laughing at the comedian. "I'm serious! Jungkook's coming! "

And at that moment, mingyu knew, he fucked up. Mingyu quickly sat up and stare at you with worried face, "Why is he coming? "

"It's because of you dumbass! You knock on my door while we're still talking!" Then Mingyu remembered the awkward silence after he asked you to come down.

Pulling down his hair, distress by the small mistake he made. Already knowing what'll happen if Jungkook knew he's best friend with you secretly.

Without him knowing, "I need to go. " You nodded so many times with him until your eyeballs didn't stop nodding even when you stop.

"Go now. " You push Mingyu's panic body away from the couch and almost kick him out the room but your momㅡ

"Mingyu? You're leaving already? "

You and Mingyu only wave goodbye at her before walking straight to the door but both of your footsteps stops abruptly when you saw brown short hair man standing in front of your door.

"He lives near me, and I never notice it until now. " You whispers to Mingyu and he only could nod at you. Holding his bag in one hand while another one is holding his shoes.

Both of you jump into each other arms, gulping hard when the man knocks on the door. "You open it. " Mingyu shove your body to the door.

Your feet stayed glued on the floor, "Why should I? " You angrily stare at his scared face, "You are his girlfriend, he won't kill you but me? "

He poke his chest terrified by the thought of Jungkook, "He will kill me boo. He will kill your friend. " Mingyu whisper yell at your same terrified face.

You stare into his face, looking for an excuse to change the position. "I am not his girlfriend plus y-you're his friend too! " You whisper yell back at him.

Mingyu quickly shakes his head, really dispise the thought of him being the one meeting Jungkook's flared eyes first.

Your mom walks out the kitchen while wiping her wet hands, "What are you two doing there? " Both of you turn at her and makes a shh sign. Fingers on your mouth, while your mom defeatedly walks back inside.

"Mingyu darling, even if you're going back home, eat with us first. "

"Yes ma'am. " Mingyu unknowingly uses his normal loud voice. Your eyes widens and slap his head again. Mingyu groans painfully earning a loud hush from your mouth.

Mingyu squint his eyes, disgusted by your spit. "Don't need to share your spit with me. " He whispers before both of you walk to the door.

Leaning flat your bodies on the door, trying to peek on the man's face.

"Move your head y/n." Mingyu shove your head away, you hiss at the annoying man. "You move your head away. " You shove his head the same strength but his body lose balance and almost fall on the floor.