Part 30 : Open The Door For Suprise

Your eyes couldn't stop wondering around, trying to not be recognized by anyone at all especially your boyfriend.

The word boyfriend, always gives you chill cause you still can't believe he has replied your feelings with his own honest feelings too.

Jungkook said you didn't have to hide or be his hidden girlfriend since it's normal for him to show everyone who he belongs to now and for him to think it's easy than it is easy, only for him.

Not for you, can't he understand? If everyone knows Jungkook is attracted to girls again, every single girl in this university will eat him alive. But again Jungkook said he will never fall for anyone except you.

You're heart just went awed again by his sweet comments but it's not about his feelings you're afraid off, but you're afraid of the death stares his fans will give you.

But again why should you be afraid?

Maybe cause you'll get murdered if you walk even a minute alone.

You walk with hoodies up on your head, walking alone in the crowded hallway wanting to actually run into your class as fast as you can and just want to hold Jungkook's hand all day long.

"And you're running away from me. " Your eyes widens, panicking inside as two warm arms wrap shamelessly around your waist.

This is too soon! You know you needed his hugs but this is too soon!

Everyone stops walking and stares mouth open, shock at the scene. The Jeon Jungkook who always reject all girls and boys from his life has finally come to an end? He has a girlfriend?!

Your eyes peek to the left and right and you could see all the phones pointing to both of you. Are you proud of being his girlfriend? Heck yeah you do, all those girls who said I'm no match for him, look who's he's hugging now.

But are you afraid of the attacks too? Swear to god, you are 100 percent sure you are afraid of what'll happen to you after this.

Holding Jungkook's hand on your waist, Jungkook's hair stands at your cold fingers. Peeking to your panic eyes looking around except him, finally he understands what's happening.

"I showed them to early? " Jungkook asks and his body is frozen solid like everyone else's too. "They're in shock, let's take our leave now." You grab Jungkook's hand and quickly run away from the hall together as fast as you can.

After a few seconds, you could hear his fan girls screaming 'Fuck you' at your existence but you care less for them cause you only care about you and Jungkook's safety only.

Both of took a sharp turn to the left and sees a janitor closet. "Here. " Jungkook tooks the lead now and push your body inside. So romantic of him.

Didn't wait any more, he pushes his body to block your already cramp space. Your body almost looks like jigsaw puzzle, but did he realize it? No cause he's still trying to catch his breath.

"Do you really exercise Jungkook? " You teasingly said and Jungkook finally turns around to you again. Stepping back for you, and finally you could stand comfortably again.

"Is a janitor closet always this small? " Jungkook laughs before staring at you pushing back your hoodie to tie your hair into a high ponytail.

"Why are you even wearing this? It's not your look at all. " You stare down at your attire and agreed with him, you usually wear somewhat more comfortable clothes and definitely not wearing a black hoodie matching with a black tight jeans and black pair of converse.

"I was afraid you'll do that stunt today but I mistake you a lot. " You let your body lean to an abandon table before trying to listen the echoes of girls still trying to find you. Jungkook's legs comfortably walks close to you letting him stand between your long jeans.

"I've already recognize your smell, you were walking past me though. You didn't notice me? "

"I'm getting a little hot in this small space jeon, stop walking closer to me. "

Jungkook smiles flirty, but he won't go beyond this. He just wants to be closer with you, Jungkook's hand rest besides you hip before leaning close to your nervous face.

"Are you sure you love me more than I love you? "

Your head tilts slightly confuse with him, but a small laugh pops out from your mouth. Earning Jungkook a cute chuckle too.

Raising one eyebrow at him, challenging his face. "Yes I am sure, I love you more. " You ignore the sweats that's starting to form behind your back.

Jungkook too ignores everything else as his eyes are just staring into yours teasing one. "But you didn't notice me, I notice you first. "

"I was having my own undercover that time, and I wss focusing on not being found by you. " You poke his hard chest a little bit hard making him say ouch at the sting.  "Clearly my plan failed. Horribly."

Holding his chest while laughing, "You can never run away from me now. I know you too well. "

"We've only been dating for days. How did you even know who's me? "

"Because you are you. " You squeal at the happiness his showering you with. Jungkook pecks your small nose before leaning in to peck your cheeks.

Your eyes stayed close as you feel his lips stop there, his breath hit your cold sweat cheeks before his nose graze your cheeks slowly.

Your heart escalates even faster at the anticipation, your eyes heavily opens to meet his dark ones before his nose snuggles together with yours.

Your breath hitch by his hand softly touch your thigh. You're eyes met his eyes again before they fall onto your lips, the cramp closet is not even helping both of you to stay away from each other.

Your hands went up to his colar, holding it tight as your lips wait to touch his soft ones.

Jungkook's lips slowly touch your sticky lip balm and both of your sigh happily by the feelings.

"Do you think they're in here? " Both of your body stayed frozen. Your eyes widens and Jungkook's eyes just went wild. He can't think anywhere to run away or take you to anywhere safe.

And if this door opens, he could only pray for both of your life's together. Hope you go to heaven together.

"I mean every drama when the man and the girl runs away, they always stops in here. "

Your heart just stops, Jungkook's and your position is never the right position to be found out by his fans. Their feet steps closer and closer to the door.

Jungkook's hand quickly covers your gasping mouth, both of your eyes look scared on the door. Your eyes can't go wider when the door knob turns around.

"What are you doing here?! "

"Shit it's my professor!" The girls quickly run away but as they turn the door and run, the janitor's door is opens with them too.

Before you could sigh relief, the professor had to open the door.

"What are you doing? " Jungkook and you smiled sheepishly to him and said the most idiotic words ever.

"Running away from my fans? "

___________________

-end chapter-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄