Part 29 : My New Morning Routine

The sunlight peek in between the curtains and your forehand went up to block it from annoying your sleep again. Jungkook stirs from his sleep and went in for a deeper hug, you let him cause you're too lazy to wake up too.

After a few more minutes of laying together, your alarm goes off. Jungkook again stirs around his sleep before laying flat on his side, "Y/n."

Your eyes slowly opens at his raspy voice plus his poking finger on your waist. "What? " You swear if he wakes you up for no reason you'll smack his face with your hand.

"Your alarm. " Jungkook lazily said before turning his back on you, pulling your sheets even closer to his body.

After forcing your hand to shut your phone off, you turned around to Jungkook's side. Pouting slightly cause you could only see his back side.

Jungkook continues to sleep even longer and you were so comfortable in his arms, you never slept so fast with your pillow alone but with Jungkook? In a snap of your finger, you're unconscious.

His eyes moves around but still keeps it closed, your soft tug from his shirt makes him peek to your side. Smiling slightly at your sleepy eyes.

"I want to hug you. " Jungkook's heart couldn't awed enough at your sleepy voice, letting his hand lands on your pillow. You quickly land your head on top of it.

Jungkook let's his hand embrace your cold body. You let a small satisfied smile as his warm hugs surrounds your body.

Even though he's very sleepy right now but it seems like it's too late to be sleeping and he's in your house makes it even impolite for your mother's view even though she doesn't care about it.

"Good morning beautiful." You smile against his shirt before snaking your arms around his tiny waist. "Good morning handsome. "

Jungkook chuckles slightly before closing his eyes and thank the God for letting him live his life with a woman like you today.

"Starting the day with you is a blessing." You couldn't agree more with Jungkook, if he thinks like that with you. Then he should know how you feel when your long time crush is here hugging you and loving you with the most maximum love you've ever given from.

"I should say the same thing to you. " Jungkook finally pulls back slightly from the hug and leans for a peck to your forehead. He savors the soft feeling between his lips before pulling it off.

Your eyes are still close and you hum, satisfied with his soft touch as his fingers push strands of hairs away from your face.

Smiling sweetly at your face, his hand went up to block the sunlight shines straight to your face.

"You're not waking up? " Jungkook giggles at you shaking your head multiple times before snuggling even more into his chest.

"Your mom will be waiting for us though. "

"Your way to wake me up is really doing well. " You're actually relief that Jungkook isn't the type to make things behind your mother's back, especially when she's just a step away from your room.

It shows how much respect he has for you and your family. Finally after a few more minutes in the cozy hug, you take the decision to sit up.

Jungkook's chuckles brings confusion to you, "What are you laughing at? " Your voice is still raspy from the sleep and Jungkook stays laying down on the mattress.

Staring to your messy hair, "Your hair is like a bird nest. " Letting your hands touch your very messy hair, using fingers you straightened them down.

"No different with yours too." You smiled at his messy hair too. Laughing a bit at him before your mind just went to a daze. You suddenly don't know what to do and just want to breath.

Blinking again before looking to Jungkook who's having a hard time waking up too. Patting slightly to his thigh, "Can you give me my water bottle?" Jungkook turns to his left and sees it on the side table.

"Can I have a sip too? " You don't see any problem with that so you just nod your head. Actually very tired of doing nothing, so you let your head slumps down to the blanket again.

Jungkook after gulping two gulps of water he laughs at you, "You just slept, it's not like you ran three miles the whole night. " As he teases you as your hands reach weakly to the bottle.

Glaring at him before your fingers tries to opens the bottle again but didn't realize Jungkook already opens it for you. Making him laugh even more at your clueless face, "Shut up, my morning just starts with you teasing me already. "

Jungkook's laugh slowly dies as he stares at your thirsty sight. Sitting up besides you too, his hands reach up to the sky and stretch his legs too.

You watch him stretch and even thinks to join him too but you think it'll better to just lay down again.

His eyes peek to your body that's slowly falling back down to sleep again so his hands quickly pulls your hands towards him, making you sit up again.

Jungkook's grins widens at your whining voice, "Why are you doing this? " Jungkook shakes his head before forcing you to stand up. 

Your eyes are still shut close and Jungkook didn't let the eyes makes you sleep again. Making your body to stand up in front of him Jungkook shakes your body.

"Wake up y/n. It's a new day to live. " You take a peek to his beautiful smile before leaning in for a hug again but again jungkook push your body to stand by your self.

Your mouth let's out a whine again, "I want your hug. " You pout but even if his heart tells him to give up, both of you need to wake up. You both wake-up late today and it'll be no excuse to skip the morning even more.

"You'll have your hug after you wash your face. "

"Carry me? " The boldness came out because you're too lazy to even breath right now. Jungkook didn't want to help you but his soft spot took the dominance and makes his arm scoop you up in his arms.

"You're being such a baby, y/n." But he loves it, you being vulnerable makes him even more caring and protective over you. He will take care of you from all the bad things.

"Hmm. " You only speak hmm all the way to Mingyu's / guest bathroom. Letting your feet touch the cold marble floor before both of his arm land on the sink, trapping you between them..

You open your eyes and sees two couples hugging each other in front of the mirror. Your day couldn't get anymore magical than today. You smiled happily at his sweet smile, squealing by his cute kiss attacks on your face.

"This is cute. " You said before brushing your teeth, Jungkook with one hand leaning on the sink he pokes your nose. "You're the cute one here. "

After washing off together, you just couldn't imagine yourself to even touch him before but now, Jungkook's volunteerly let his hands hugs your waist tightly.

"I love you."

Humming happily, you stare into his beautiful brown eyes, "I love you too. "

Your dream come true has come alive.

___________________

-end chapter-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐮𝐮