Part 37 : The Disappearance Of Our Maknae

You waited for them to start the conversation since they look like they are desperate to have a talk with you and couldn't wait even longer or can't even wait for you to finish your last class. Everyone stares blankly at their hands, like it is the most interesting feature they have ever seen but you are not sitting here being a hello hello nice girl.

"Can someone start on something here? There's no point of me skipping class if you keep on staring at your hands." You exaggerate a little but when you said about the hands but it made them look up so it's a win game for your day.

You wrap your arms across your chest, before waiting in your seat for one of the five boys to say something. "We-" Seokjin tried to continue his words but there's nothing. He don't know how to start his pleading for your help.

He doesn't know if you could handle the horrible truth  they did to your boyfriend, to their precious friend. If you knew, jungkook would be more mad at them for telling you something you should never know.

But they are desperate. They want their family to be one once again but with him and jimin having a bad past together, plus their stupid mistake made their tough line of friendships, family, trust cut into half.

You raise your eyebrow, questioning his vibrating voice. They look really sad and you know they are deeply regretting their own mistakes and you could sense their sincerity for this relationship but in the end of the day. It's still jungkook who will be the judge for their sins.

"You said i was your only chance but you know jungkook better than i do. He will not be flattered by me. Even if i try convincing him to forgive you back, i think it's just useless."

You told them truthfully of what the reality will be. Jungkook is hard headed boy who will get whatever he wants and everything he wants and since this is not what he will ever want then it'll be just impossible for them by now.

"We know that but it will not hurt to try right?" Seokjin tries to lighten the idea again but you weren't a fan of it, since the first time they talk to you until now. "I don't know about no one hurting but i only know it will hurt jungkook more than he is now."

"Y/n-" Taehyung tries to persuade you again, trying to seal the deal but this is not your cup of tea. "I know you are really desperate for help but-"

"Y/n please. Jungkook is really important in our life. He is our family and we really want him back in our life. Please. I'm begging you." You expect the begging part would be from hoseok again but yoongi the quiet shy man is begging for your help?

You stay your eyes on yoongi's teary eyes before everyone else starts kneeling down besides yoongi with a very very sad eyes.

"Please!" You never thought of this day will come, five adult men are crying for your help. You don't know if you should or should not help them but in the other side of you, it will be really good for jungkook too.

Since he will have no grudge for his friends anymore and he will be happy like he usually do in high school. You sigh really loud, your hands are holding your hurting head. Should you help them or not?

"Okay, i will talk with him." All of them said yes loudly, taehyung starts jumping around and seokjin is thanking the god for the help and namjoon is hitting the floor happily. Your loud 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚 voice stops them from the excitement.

"What?" Hoseok with a wide smile hurriedly walk to your side and holds your hands. "I won't do anything more. I won't help you talk with each  other but i will try convincing jungkook to think about the idea though. I will not force him on doing anything if he don't want too. That's the deal."