Part 20 : I Only Need One Woman.

Playlist Today : Wake Up by BTS 

17/07/2019, Friday. 17:30

Jungkook couldn't believe himself too, but believe it or not, he got the chance to run away from joonki while still pulling you out with him too.

Joonki, he doesn't know what happen because out off survival instinct jungkook had to hug him tightly. Maybe joonki is in his own land right now, feeling more and more like he's in cloud nine. It's too good to be true.

Jungkook pushes your body, forcefully inside his car. You didn't know he had a car before, cause you are used seeing him at school only plus when he showed you his apartment, you didn't drive there but you had to walk there.

Even when you know he's rich, you didn't know he had a sweet ride hiding in his sleeve. Could you be my sugar daddy? You almost spit stupid inner hoe thoughts out loud.

"Are you serious? Y/n, you're not hearing what i'm saying?"

Jungkook looks frustrated, he spent the whole 10 minute drive raging about all the anger he had when you run away but here, even you're here with him, he still can't talk to you.

"I tried but your car is too good to be ignored." Your hands starts to touch the leather seat and jungkook didn't care at all anymore. "You wait till we're back home." 

Home? You look at him slowly.

Are you being paranoid alone or did he just called his or your home, an our home or like a married couple home? or like only friends home? What does he mean by wait till we're back home?!

You're being paranoid but this question must be ask, "Home?" Jungkook push the brake at the red light before turning his face to yours.

"Yes home, my home."

"Ouh, your home."

You nod your head and straightens your back, feeling awkward with your own self.

Why can't you stop imagining stupid romance things with jungkook? He's gay and he is not attracted to you even if you beg him to fall for you. He won't! It's not going to happen, okay?

But there might be a tiny 0.00009%, he is attracted to you but he's just shy to admit?

You smile shyly at the thought of jungkook confessing but again this is all bull poo. 

Don't be silly, this is jeon jungkook babe, jungkook has high taste in men. Just look at jimin, perfection. You don't know which range of women jungkook loves cause you never heard of him dating a girl before so youㅡ.

"Y/n, for god sake, focus on me for one second." You come back to real life and already sees jungkook beside your door. "We're here already?" You  innocently ask but jungkook didn't had any soft heart for your daydreaming ass anymore.

"Just get out and we'll talk inside." Jungkook leaves the door open and walks into the building. You quickly took your bags and run behind him, following close. Waiting side by side for the elevator to arrive.

You glance up to his perfect jawline, almost squealing, finally you had your crush all for you again. He looks so handsome even with only putting minimum effort.

Jungkook sees your gawking expression and he couldn't handle the cuteness your showing.

Breathing out heavily, he tries to stop himself from grinning. Your eyes just pops open after jungkook pushes his bangs back, showing hisㅡ his fucking forehead!

"Could you push your bangs down back?" Your fingers tangles with your other hand as jungkook looks down at you. "Why? It was getting hot. "

"Maybe because you're hot?" You mumble slowly, jungkook suddenly leans down close to you.

"What? I didn't hear you."

Jungkook tries to listen to you again but does he think you can breath or talk at the same time when his face is only inches away from you?

"Nothing, just push it down." Jungkook's eyes locks with yours, when you said you want to faint like him, you are not kidding.

"Please?" Jungkook tilts his head slightly, showing you a small smile. You purse your mouth shut, don't know his motive yet.

"How about you help me with it?" Jungkook's eyes sparkles with amusement as you wipe your sweaty hands on your jeans before hesitatingly using your fingers to comb them down.

Jungkook's eyes close, waiting for your touch, "I think forehead is fine too." You push his face away again, the intensity from pulling his face to yours and pushing that hot look away was too thick.

You just have to live with the hot jungkook look in the closed elevator.

Talking about elevator, that's one slow lift you have ever wait for. Jungkook chuckles at your flustered face, already forgot to be mad at you.

"You're so cute." Jungkook was the one mumbling now but you didn't want to ask what was it. You can't even look at him the same ever again.

After a few more minutes, the elevator has arrive. It's now war part two now, you have to fight your own desire in your mind plus body. One wrong move, you will have to say bye bye to jungkook again. 

"Come in." Jungkook walks first before you, you stayed behind just for a deep clean air. Clutching your bag, you walk inside with him too.

Jungkook casually picks his level before standing close to you. "Why do you need to stand close to me?" You ask him in your mind. Frustrated when you could smell his cologne very well now. He use a new one, smells good. 

You close your eyes when you sniff lightly at the scent. It's somewhat calming to smell, Jungkook's heart limps when your nose grace his neck.

He glance down to your unconscious state, "What's she doing?" Jungkook's mind talk but his body kept frozen, not moving and inch even when your nose is so close with him.

Jungkook's breathing step turns more quicker and heavier, almost felt himself getting aroused but your body quickly move far to the other corner of the lift. Legs becomes jellies, almost fall to the ground but his muscles force him to stand properly.

Letting your hair block your face, you bit your lips hard, "What the hell did i do again? " Again you just humiliate yourself by sniffing like a dog at his neck. 

You just want to rip your hair or open your head into half, just so you could split personality and kick your own butt. Jungkook coughs nervously at the sexual tension he's feeling, that was new and he doesn't know what to do with this feeling.

The feeling being with you is starting to be out of place, once it will be in happy place and then it will go to depress and sad place and now you're built a new place for him and it's a sexual tension place between him wanting men or wanting women.

But the weird thing is, jungkook is not attracted to women but he's attracted to a woman. He's only feeling things with you only. Only you.

Both of you let your body lean behind the wall while calming your inner spirit.

___________________

-end chapter-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐮𝐮