You. Her. Me. - Thomas Sangster imagine - Chapter Three

Chapter three

I brought Ava in a hug and squeezed her tightly. She laughed and then I released. "Now Y/N did you tell him?" She looked at me with a smirk. "Well...umm. No" I trailed off a bit. "What? Why didn't you? Y/N you need to tell him!" She yelled at me in frustration and confusion. "I'm sorry it's just... I was going to do it today but then when I found out about Isabella. I didn't want to hurt his feelings and make things weird around us" I huffed. "Awww Y/N! Can't you see?! He loves you! He's talks about you nonstop and he thinks that you didn't love him back so he decided to move on!" She replied. "Wait what!? Why didn't you tell me this ages ago? Aww don't worry! Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore because he loves that bimbo" I sighed loudly to the end. "It does matter! He loves you you love him!" She sighed and we both snapped our heads around when we heard a faint cough. "Why hello Ava, I didn't expect seeing you here" my little brother smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at Ava. He was wearing a tuxedo that he wore for our aunties wedding last June. I stared cracking up laughing and managed to get a few words out before cracking up laughing again "I will leave you to love birds alone" then I ran upstairs laughing."Y/N NOOOO!" Ava ran after me and into my room. We collapsed on my bed laughing. "Now I'm sorry but I am going to have to show Tom the pictures and video ok?" She said as she took the iPod from my hands and sent the photos and video to Tom. "Ok" I sighed and checked my phone. I had 4 missed calls and 7 texts all from Thomas.

The texts read:

Hey Y/N Wes said that I can stay for 2 more weeks because Will's dog died and he's really upset.

Do you want to hang?

Hey umm I'm at home and was wondering if you wanted to come over?

Y/N do you want to go to the park?

Are you angry at me?

Why aren't you answering my calls?

I'm sorry for whatever I have done I really am!

I sighed and looked over at Ava. "I sent them to him... He's going to be so upset. I better go home it's getting late and I will talk to you when I get home ok?" She got up and gave me a hug. "Ok" I hugged back then she walked down stairs. I followed behind her. "Look Ava I really liked you and if it wasn't for me for taking those pictures then he would be dating a cheater" my brother said. "Thanks for taking the photos" Ava leaned in and kissed my brother on the cheek. "Oh my gosh I am ever forgetting this!" I yelled and started laughing. "Shut up Y/N love you talk to you tonight" she walked out the door and stuck her tongue at me. I just blew kisses and laughed. My brother just stood there speechless and bright red. "Oh so how was your first kiss" I teased him and in result he put the finger up. Haha I walked up to my room and sat down on my bed.

Then my phone started to vibrate I answered my phone.
"Hello?" My mum answered.
"What's up?" I asked.
"I might be home a little bit late because I got called in for work, I know how you have plans and might want to do your own thing so I called a baby sitter to look after your brother" she said in a sweet voice.
"Ok and what about Isabella?" I was quite curious.
"Oh she went and met up with her friend Josh" she said.
"Mum he's not just her friend, B/N (brothers name) found them making out and took photos and stuff" I said in frustration.
"Oh that little bish! I never liked her!" She sounded as angry as me.
"I know! Anyway mum I'm going to have a shower I will see you soon, love you" I replied.
"Love you too!" Then we hung up.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped. I walked into the shower. After I was done I walked In to my room and put on some white laced shorts and a multicoloured tied died top. As I walked over to my bed my phone started ringing it was Ava.
"Hey" I spoke into the phone.
"Y/N get here now!" She sounded as if she wore crying and I heard smashing and cracking.
"What's happened" I asked in a serious voice.
"Just come over now!" With that she ended the call.
What's happened oh my gosh! I quickly put on my Fluor pink vans and picked up my car keys, purse and phone. I ran down stairs and I saw my brother watching a movie with the babysitter.
"I will come back soon, I'm just going to Ava's" I yelled out as I ran and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. My brother shot up and handed me a pink letter. "Can you give this to Ava for me" he gave me a tight hug then walked back over to sit with the babysitter. I nodded and walked out of the house. I got into my car and started the engine. I drove out from the driveway and began driving down the open dark road. It was about 7:00 at night. I turned on my radio and birdy started playing.

When I got to Ava and Tom's house I instantly heard smashing and yelling and crying. Oh my gosh what's going on?! Ava must have heard me because she ran out of the front door with terror on her face. She ran I to my arms and stayed like that for a while. "What's happened?" I looked at her worriedly.
"It's Tom. I need you to talk to him" Ava pushed me inside the house. But before I walked down the hallway I gave her the pink letter that my brother told me to give to her. "It's from my brother" I grinned and she laughed. She just stood at the doorway reading the note. So I walked in, there was glass shards and broken things everywhere. As I got to the kitchen there laid before my eyes was a depressed, angry soul smashing things and crying. "Thomas?" I walked closer to him. He had cuts and bloody from his arms and scratches on his face. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him. He just started mumbling out words.
"I.. I hate that cow! Why did she have to do it to me? She said she loved me!" I held him close before looking up into his eyes. I pushed his hair away that was covering his puffy eyes. "Hey hey, it's ok. She wasn't worth it!" I looked at him and gave him a tight hug again. "Tom I need to tell you something, I was meaning to tell you today but then you introduced me to that... That bish (don't using cuss words lol)" I let go of Thomas and sat on the kitchen bench. He looked with a puzzled look. "Thomas, ever since we were little I have always cared about you. But more than a friend because Tom I freaking love you and if you don't love me back I will just go-" before I could finish he slammed his lips into mine.

Fireworks burst in my stomach and I felt all tingly. I pulled back for breath and looked into his deep brown eyes. "Y/N I have always loved you and always will, I just decided to move on because I didn't think you cared about me in the same way" he looked down shamelessly. "Tommy have always loved you! At one stage I was going to kiss you but then realised that you would probs be like what the hell. Anyway, you have me and I'm not leaving" he leaned back into me and I did the same. Our lips collided again. I felt so safe. His arms wrapped around my waist and my arms were snaked around his neck. "God I love you" he mumbled out in between breathes. "I love you to" I said in between breathes. cough cough. We quickly pulled away and looked behind us. Ava was standing at the door smirking. "So are you guys like dating now?" Ava smirked.
Thomas looked at me asking if we are and I nodded a yes. "Yes we are, and are you still dating Y/N little brother?" He chuckled. "Well.... No he broke up with me" she began to fake cry. "It says on the note that he has found another girl named Jessica, who the hell is that?" She started laughing so hard. "That's his babysitter" I joined in laughing and so did Thomas. Ava walked out of the kitchen laughing but then came back and said "I'm happy you guys are together I never liked Isabella! Anyway Tom your going to have to clean up. Y/N do you want to stay over tonight? Mum and dad aren't here, they are in Tennessee for a wedding and won't be back in 4 days" she gave me a smirk. "I'd love to" I looked over at Thomas who was cheering and cleaning. I let out a giggle. Ava nodded and walked away. Thomas turned to me and picked me up bridal style. "What are you doing?" I yelled at Tom, swinging my arms at him. He chuckled and chucked me on his bed and we continued our kiss. (You know what happens next lol)

The end hope you've enjoyed it!