High school // TBS imagine

Thomas Sangster imagine part 1:

Your POV

"beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!" My alarm clock beeped. I shot out of bed and turned it off.

Today was the first day of school for this year. For me it is the day I go back to hell. Your probably wondering why it's hell for me. Well, let me tell you about it.

In fifth grade: I was never the kid who made friends. But when I did make a friend, I was way too clingy... Which made them run away and left me with no one. I got bullied.

Sixth grade: it wasn't as bad, I mean I made a new friend. She's actually my best friend; Ava Sangster. We have known each other for a while now and are the bestest friends. I got bullied bad.

Seventh grade: it was the year that I didn't see Ava for months because she was at her brother; Thomas's acting movie thingy, and her family said she had to go with them and support him. I kinda started growing feelings for Thomas and it has continued. I got bullied very bad.

Eighth grade: Ava stayed at my house for 7 months because her family went overseas to support Thomas and his acting career. My feelings for him are growing bigger and bigger. I got bullied worse and became invisible.

Ninth grade: I got all A's in school and my older brother got into university; the best university in London. My parents bought Ava and I tickets to The Neighbourhood, which was one of the best days of my life. Ava found out that I liked Thomas and she was so happy... I was still invisible but I got some rude remarks said to me once in a while.

Tenth grade: Thomas came back home from his acting career and both of our family's spent Christmas and the holidays together. Our family's both went to Australia for the holidays and we had the best time. My feelings for Thomas changed. From a simple crush to now a head over heels in love. I haven't been as badly bullied ever since Thomas yelled at the bunch of girls and guys.

Now here I am. Rushing to put on my button up army green blouse, my beige/golden brown sweater and navy blue coat. I slipped my black skinny jeans on and put on my Doc Marten flats and put my hair up into a pony tail. I slung my brown leather backpack over both of my shoulders and slipped on my accessory glasses. Yes I have accessory glasses; Ava bought it for me.

I clipped up my golden bracelet and grabbed my leather purse. I shoved my phone, ear phones and keys into my purse then put it into my backpack. I grabbed my little field notes notebook and shoved that into my bag along with my text books, exercise books and pencil case.

I quickly ran down stairs and ran into the kitchen.

"Your going to be late Y/N." My dad chuckled. I nodded and I grabbed an apple and kissed my mum and dad's cheek before running out into the blistering cold air. I ran over to my silver jeep and got in. I quickly started the engine and reversed out of the driveway. I turned on the radio and quickly drove to Ava's house.

I pulled up into her driveway and she came running out of her house with Thomas by her side. She jumped into the passenger seat and thomas came to my window.

"Hey Y/N, mum wanted to know if you wanted to stay for dinner tonight? Also could you possibly take me to school as well? My cars getting serviced." He chuckled and asked.

"I'd love to and sure no worries, get in." I smiled and he nodded. He swung the door open and jumped into the back seat. I reversed and started driving to school.

"So, ah Y/N what do you have first?" Thomas asked.

"I have double English, is that with you Ava?" I glanced up at Ava then back at the road.