Stay with me - Thomas Sangster imagine - Part 3

Your POV (Point of view)

I fluttered my eyes open and woke up to a mouthwatering, tongue tingling smell. I sat up in my bed to find Thomas beside me asleep.

Well where's that smell coming from if it wasn't Thomas? I slowly got out of bed crept down the wooden stairs. I walked into the kitchen to find Ava, Kaya and Ki Hong cooking. "Argh... Hey guys" I said with a questioned look. I looked around the kitchen and there was all sorts of foods. There were eggs, bacon, pancakes, muffins, cereal, fruits, juice, coffee and tea.

"Oh good morning Y/N" Kaya said in a bright and happy tone. "Hey babe" Ki Hong winked. "Hey Y/N, your up early but just in time for breakfast" Ava replied. "Aha yeah" I smiled and took a seat at the island. "Hey Y/N can you wake up Dyl and Will? They are asleep in the living room" Ava asked as she placed a pile of hot pancakes onto the table.

"Sure" I smiled and walked over to the living room. I walked into the living room and saw balloons and streamers then spotted Will and Dylan sleeping on mattresses. Why is there balloons and party things? And what are they doing here? This is strange!

I walked over to Dyl and Will and giggled at how they were sleeping. Dylan's hand was touching Will's butt and Will's legs were crossed over Dylan's back. "Guys breakfast" I gently tapped them but they didn't move. "Breakfast" I pushed them softly but still they didn't move. I jumped on top of the two and sat on them.

"WAKE UP BREAKFAST!" I yelled and they finally woke up. "Ok ok, get off me and I will come" Will argued. I got off them and they got up and made their way to the kitchen, still half asleep they managed to sit down at our large dining table. "I'll get Tom" I walked upstairs and into our room. I jumped onto our bed and looked sat right at Tom, although he was still asleep. "Babe, why is Kaya, Ava, Ki Hong, Dylan and Will here?" I asked and he opened one eye.

Gosh he looks so cute when he's asleep. "Well they love you and we made you a surprise party/breakfast" his voice sounded groggy and sleepy. "Oh that's sweet" I smiled. "Yeah and I thought of the idea" he smirked. "Oh really? Well aren't you too kind" I leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips. "Ok breakfast is ready" I nudged him and he got up.

We walked down the stairs hand in hand and sat down at the kitchen table. Dylan, Will and Ki Hong were already stuffing their faces with food. I rolled my eyes and took a seat next to Kaya and Ava. I gave them a smile and Kaya handed me a plate and cutlery.

I reached over to get a pancake but couldn't reach then Will helped me and put one on my plate. I thanked him and reached over from some oranges, then Dyl quickly helped me and put it on my plate. I smiled at him and sat there in silence eating my food. I looked and saw that every one was smiling and staring at me.

"What?" I asked and looked at everyone.

"Nothing...." Ki Hong replied.

"Well why are you guys smiling at me like maniacs?" I huffed.

"Well because we love you!" Dylan shouted.

"Yeah" they all agreed to what Dylan said.

Ok this is strange.

"So how did you sleep?" Ava asked.

"Fine" I sighed.

Why are they being so nice all of a sudden? Even tho they are nice to me it's just they are being too nice.

"Ok, Tom told you guys didn't he?" I asked in an annoyed tone. They didn't reply and looked at their plates. "Look I don't care if you know, but I don't want your pity so please don't!" I got up from my seat and took my plate to the sink. I walked back up stairs and into our room. I flopped straight onto the bed.

I heard footsteps come in and then the bed tipped because of another weight. "Y/N we don't pity you, it's just we love you" Kaya said and rubbed my back.

"She's right Y/N!" Will gave me a big hug.

"I love you too guys and I'm going to be fine" I smiled and got up. Then they all tackled me with a group hug and kisses.

*****
Thomas's POV (Point of view)

After days of talking with Doctor Greenly, we have finally come to an agreement and have found Y/N's new heart replacement. It is a major ask and sacrifice, but if itmdoes let Y/N live then I accept it.

I'm not going to tell Y/N about who the person is because it will break her heart and it's to sad.

*****
Your POV (Point of view)

Today was the day. I'm doing my operation. Tom, Ava, Kaya, Will, Ki, Dyl, My family and Tom's family came with me. I laid in the operation bed wearing one of those ugly hospital dress things, that had no backing. So yes, you could see my butt... but at least it was covered by my underwear. Thomas was sitting on a chair beside me and holding my hand. Then all my friends and family were there giving me hugs, telling me how much they love me and giving me flowers and presents.

I was only aloud one person with me for when I have my surgery, so I chose Thomas. The nurse told everyone to exit the room and leave Tom and I in there only. I looked into Thomas's dark chocolate eyes and he leaned into me. Our lips connected and we kissed. We slowly pulled away and Thomas squeezed my hand tighter.

"Y/N I love you so much! This operation is going to work then we will live a happy life together. Also Y/N I want to get married to you and I want to have 2 kids with you. After this operation is over we can get pizza or I will take you out somewhere fancy. I love you so bloody much!" He exclaimed as he kissed my lips once more.

"I love you so much too tommy! And I want to have a family with you more than anything! And can we just watch movies and pizza sounds good" I giggled and tangled my fingers through his muddy blonde hair. He chuckled.

Then the doctors came in. "Hello Y/N, we are just going to put a drug into you that makes you sleep. Ok?" A women said in her lovely voice. I nodded and they gave me a mask. I breathed in and out, sucking in all of the drugs. I looked at Thomas and mouthed "i love you" to him once more and he did the same.

My eyes started to close and I felt drowsy. Then the black out started.

*****
I slowly flickered my eyes open. I sat up and looked around the room. Kaya and Will were lying next to each other on a small couch asleep, Dylan and Ki were sitting on the floor asleep, and Ava was sitting in a chair asleep.

Where's Thomas? He should be here!
My stomach dropped and my face became pale. I had an awful feeling in my stomach. Where is he? Tears started forming in the corner of my eyes. I had an awful idea of what may have happened and why he isn't here but that can't be true.
Is it?
Would it?
No it isn't.....

"Guys where's Thomas" my voiced sounded groggy and croaky. Kaya, Will and Ava shot up from their seat and gave me a giant hug. "Where's Thomas?" I asked again.

"Oh, Thomas he argh...." Will trailed off.

"He what? Where is he?" I began to feel nervous and sad.

Ava looked down at her feet and Kaya looked at Will with an unsettling look.
Oh no! What happened to him? Where is he? My poor baby! I need him!