For Romy // circus // tbs

Thomas Sangster imagine:
Thomas's POV
My eyes follow the big skinny teacups, they move at a slow pace. Giggles echo out from them and I see children smiling and having fun. I make my way toward the mirror maze and step through the door. Hundreds of mirrors are gathered in zig zag ways all stretching through a walkway. I stand at a mirror and my eyes trace over my lean body, my angelic eyes, my blondish brown hair. I don't like what I see. I move away.

"Thomas." I hear my name being called in a sweet sweet voice. I turn around quickly just in time to get a quick glimpse at hair whirling past me. Sweat clams at me. I feel scared yet turned on, not in a sexual way but a sort of way where I want to see who that person is.

"Who are you?" I call back.

"Thomas." It's a girls voice. It's beautiful.

"Show yourself." And with that a beautiful girl wearing a black dress strolls out form the mirrors. Romy.

"Romy!" I shout and pull her into a hug,"I was looking for you everywhere, I thought I lost you."

"I went to the toilet, idiot." She chuckled.

I pulled away and caressed her cheeks,"Sorry. I just couldn't loose the love of my life." And I kissed her. Her arms thrown over my neck and she pulled me into her closer.