Newt imagine - Chapter three

Chapter three

I woke up to a painting, teary and sweaty Newt. He tossed an turned and mumbled words. "Newt, newt" I lightly shook him out of his nightmare. He flickered his eyes open and I saw the hurt and pain wash over his face. I brought him into my arms and kissed him lightly on the head. "Hey hey, it was just a nightmare. It's ok." I cradled him in my arms gently whipping his tears away and tracing my fingers around his delicate face. He kissed the side of my hand and looked up at me. "Do you want to tell me what it was about?" I quietly asked him with concern. He paused before answering his voice was shaky "you.. You didn't love me. You loved Thomas and then I.... I jumped off the wall and tried to kill myself" he looked at me with deep eyes full of sorrow. "Newt I love you and I always have. I just didn't think you loved me back, that's why I didn't say anything. I didn't want to get hurt. Newt it you want me to be truthful right now then, when I saw you I instantly wanted to be with you. I didn't fancy anyone else. I only wanted you. You no one else. Then you read my diary.... So you should now know hoe I feel about you" I smiled at him and played with his hair. He smiled before replying with "I now know. That was a stupid thing of me to do and I'm sorry". "Hey you don't need to be sorry about anything. I'm just happy your alive, because I don't know what I would do without you." Before I could finish he pulled me down towards his lips and gave me a passionate kiss causing my heart to go on a frenzy. "I love you Natalie" he rested his forehead on mine. "I love you too Newt".

"Hey do you want to go get something to eat then maybe we can come back here or go to my little "house" huh?" I put as much sarcasm into the word house. He gave a light chuckle and nodded a yes. I got up and helped him up to. As we made our way down the ladder I remembered about the other guys and how they will ask a million questions about what Newt and I did. Oh well. We made our way back to the glade and walked to frypans kitchen and joined the end of the line - the food line. Most of the boys were yelling and making "Ooo" noises, a couple of the boys were smirking and asking "how as he?" "Did you go all the way" and crap like that. But I stayed calm and pretended like they said nothing. All of a sudden Minho and Thomas came over. "So Natalie heard ya had a but of fun with our Newt over there" Thomas smirked at the comment Minho made. "Slim it guys" I answered back with a smirk, luckily Newt was behind me so he couldn't see my face flushed with redness. Newt must have heard the comment because he slid his arms around my waist and said "yes we did have fun, what about you guys?" Thomas and Minho laughed sarcastically then both answered "yes" in sequence. The boys smiled at each other and walked off to a table. Newt and I were next served. Frypan looked down at newts arms wrapped around my waist and gave an awe look before saying "ahh, that's sweet." I giggled and newt laughed before placing a kiss on my head. As we were then got served We walked over to where Thomas, Minho, chuck and Gally were sitting hand in hand smiling at each other. I sat down next to chuck and newt sat next to me. Gally looked at me trying to ask if newt and I were together. I smiled at him and nodded yes, then a little smirk appeared on his face.

"Hey nat could you teach me how to draw today?" Chuck asked. "Sure, then after if you still wanted to sleep over you can?" I asked him with a reassuring smile. his eyes widened and a huge smile appeared on his face "oh yes!" He said and swung his arms at my waist giving me a huge hug. I smiled and hugged him back. Chuck released his grip around me and we ended the hug. "Oh and Newt you can sleep over too. Well if you want?" I turned to look at him. "I'd love to" he said with a smile as he pressed his lips against mine. I smiled nearly the whole way through it because I saw in the corner of my eyes the boys were gawking at us and they had there mouths dropped open hanging. And chuck started pretending to be sick. As I pulled away I gave him a smile. I turned my head to face the boys who still had there's mouths wide open. I gave a laugh and continued eating. "Hey nat could you possibly teach some of the guys here how to draw and write today as well?" Gally asked in the sweetest voice. "Sure, I'd love to. And chuck your gonna have to help me teach these ugly girls". Chuck laughed and nodded. "Hey I'm not ugly!" Thomas yelled. "Oh no Thomas not you, your the prettiest girl I've ever seen" I said with as much sarcasm as I could. "Hey what about me, I want to be beautiful too" Minho yelped. "Oh yes Minho your beautiful too" I gave him a laugh and continued eating.

After I was finished I picked up my plate and walked over to frypan. I gave him my plate and he gave me a wink. I headed back to my room so could get changed into something better. I threw on some tight shorts that showed a lot of my butt and a flowing white top. I walked out of my room and into my little painting station. I picked up a bucket of paintbrushes and paints and I took a couple big pieces of thick white paper. I walked out of my house and over near the homestead. I placed the paints and paintbrushes in small groups. So there were three paintbrushes and I small tub of paint in each section. I then placed the large piece of paper down in each section. As the boys came over I paired them up in their small groups.

At least two hours past and they all made a picture of a beautiful tree... Except maybe Minho and Thomas who decided to paint more of a fork. After we were done Newt and chuck helped me pack up and take it back to my "house". "Thanks boys" I gave them a wink. "No problems Nat, I will be back I'm just going to show Alby all of our paintings and hang them in the homestead" chuck said as he walked out. I nodded. I walked back into my room and sat on my bed. "Soo what do you want to do" newt came walking into my room and sat on my bed. "Hmmm I don't know" I shrugged. "Hey why don't we build a cubby house out of pillows and blankets" I smirked at newts remark. "Yes!" I giggled. Newt and I gathered blankets and pillows creating a fort on my bed. When we were finished we crept into our fluffy fort and sat down. I sat down beside Newt and snuggled my head into his broad shoulder. He laid his hand around my waist. "So your sleeping over tonight?" I asked as I giggled. "Yep, but one problem where am I going to sleep?" He gave me an uncertain look. "Beside me of course" I gave him a smirk and a long passionate kiss.