Meeting the family - for Lucy // TBS

Thomas Sangster imagine:

Thomas; my boyfriend of 11 months now, paced back and forth worryingly. I stood up from my makeup table and wrapped my arms around his torso, "Hey, calm down. It's going to be fine, their going to love you, trust me." I reassured him and kissed him lightly on the lips. Thomas is meeting my family tonight and Thomas's has been dreading this day for 2 weeks, he's worried about they won't like him.

Thomas smiled and laid his head on my shoulder,"But what if they hate me?" He slumped over me, giving a small huff.

"Hey," I grabbed him by his firmly built shoulders and made him look me in the eyes, "it's going to be fine, ok."

"Ok." He half smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Good, now let's go." I pushed him into the direction of the front door and hit his butt playfully.

"Yes Ma'am." Thomas chuckled and walked out of our apartment with me following behind him.

_

"Tom, is going to be fine. Just breath." I rubbed his back.

"Ok." Thomas breathed and we got out of the car. We walked together to the front door of my mum and dads house, but Thomas still looked nervous.

I leaned in close to his ear,"If this makes you feel better.. Imagine me naked." I tried to hold in my giggled. Instantly Thomas's face brightened, a smile crept onto his face and he knocked on the door.

"Coming." I heard my mother cry. Then she opened the door,"Lucy!" My mum pulled me into a hug.

"Hey mum," I smiled in her hair, "This is my boyfriend Thomas that I've been talking about." I smiled and gestured to Thomas.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." Thomas smiled.

"Oh, Thomas, come here!" My mum squeezed him tightly. "Lucy, you've picked well, he's cute and he's mannered." My mum whispered to me but the whole neighbourhood probably could hear. I nodded and giggled.

"Come on in guys." My mum let go of Thomas and we all shuffled inside. My dad was sitting on the couch talking on the phone.

"Yep. Ok. Sure. Yeah. I've gotta go. Yes. Ok. Yep. Trish , I have to-. Yes. Ok. Love you too. Bye." My dad got off the phone and walked towards Thomas and I, "There's my girl, also Aunty Trish said Hi." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey dad," I hugged him back, "And I will talk to her later. This is Thomas." I say realising from my dads grip.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you sir." Thomas shook my fathers hand.

"Yours too," my dad turned to me,"So this is the one and truly Thomas."

"Yep." I popped the 'P'.

"Well, shall we eat." My mum came from the kitchen carrying a bowl of salad.

"Sounds good." I replied.

_

"That's amazing Thomas, so when are you filming the next movie?" My dad asked rather excited about the fact that I'm dating a famous actor.

"In October sometime, so it shall be really fun." Thomas smiled, obviously thrilled.

"So," my mum looked at Thomas and I, "Grandkids?" She smirked.

I blushed intensely and looked down,"Mum." I whined.

"Hey, I'm just saying, I want some before I die." She giggled.

"Shari your scaring the poor guy." My dad chuckled.

"Sorry." She mumbled while taking a bite of her chocolate cake.

_

"That was seriously superb, thank you very much Mrs-." Thomas smiled.

"Just call me Shari, and your very welcome I hope you can come over again." My mum smiled and hugged us both.

"It was nice seeing you guys." I hugged my dad.

"You too," my dad let go of me and shook Thomas's hand, "now go and have fun." My dad and mum waved from the front door as we got into the car and drives away.

"I told you it would be fine, they loved you." I smiled brightly.

Thomas smirked and cupped my thigh with his hand,"You were right, now.. That thing you told me before.. The bit about you.." Thomas grinned,"Will it happen?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Sure, only if you buy me chocolate." I negotiated with him.

"Done." Thomas nodded enthusiastically .