Self harm - for Jennifer // newt

Newt imagine

Jennifer's POV

I sit behind a tree, tears running down my face, remembering all those words. Those painful, hateful words, that cut into my heart like daggers. No one cares. No one cares about me. So why should I? Why should I care about myself? As I sit there, my arms swelling with trails of blood I remember a scenario of what happened today. Gally had come up to me and kicked me in the shin, pushed me against the wall and hit me. "Your a S L U-" he started saying but I bit him. "You bitch! No wonder no one likes you! Your ugly and stupid!" he yelled and screamed. I ran away crying, only to be laughed at by everyone else. I ran into the forest and to my hiding spot. So here I am now, crying my heart out and wanting to die. No one would care if I climbed up this tree and jumped. They would all be happy, happy that I was gone.

"Jennifer? Is that you?" I hear a familiar voice.

"Go away." I wipe my eyes and turn to see a sad yet scared newt.

"Love it doesn't have to be this way, put the scissors down." He says calmly.

"Stay away from me. You don't get it." I reply harshly. Newt steps towards me wearily.

"I do, I know what it's like. I've been there. Jennifer please, listen to me. Put the scissors down." I see the pain and tears in his eyes. I do as told and drop the scissors before making a sprint into the forest. Running so fast and so hard that I hope I could loose him, but I tripped. I'm falling. I'm getting stabbed by sticks, I'm rolling, I'm falling some more. Until I lay still blood covering my body. Another body lies next to me.

"It doesn't have to be like this. For I love you." He says a gentle whisper.

"I love you too."

_____________

This sucked and it's kinda morbid and dark ahaha