And then The Avengers joined

You dragged Loki with you to your room that night and you might just have kissed until you fell asleep.

Now the sun was shining through the windows and you were waking up. You felt two arms wrapped firmly around you and felt like just not opening your eyes yet. His breathing on your face was relaxing although he could use a toothbrush. You openend your eyes to see that Loki was already staring at you. You smiled which he returned. His hair was rather fluffy from just waking up. You giggled and put a hand before your mouth.

'What is it?' he sweetly asked. He kissed the tip of your nose. You smiled once more.

'Your hair is... wild,' you spoke. His eyes widened just a little more than normal. But he relaxed and placed a hand on your cheek. He caressed the side of your face.

'Have I already told you that I really love you?' Your heart fluttered and you pouted a little.

'Of course and I love you too, Love,' you whispered before you placed a slow kiss on his lips. He smiled into it. But of course the beautiful moment had to ruined by a knock on the door. God, did Tony put cameras around here... he better not, he wouldn't exactly want to see what had happened last night between the two if you...

Loki quickly removed his hand from your cheek and sat upright, while shoving to the other side of the bed.

'Yes?' you spoke, fixing your pyjamas.

'Put on some clothes Y/N.' Yip. It was Tony. 'The Avengers are here.' You groaned. 'Natasha too,' he said. Your face lit up as you looked at Loki, who had a frightened look on his face. Then you heard Tony's footsteps, then they fade.

'I cannot go out there,' Loki stated matter of factly. You rolled your eyes.

'Why not? You're afraid?' you joked, but when he didn't answer, you grew slightly worried. 'Why are you afraid, darling?' He shrugged.

'They were looking for you, Y/N,' he reasoned. 'They hate me. Plus, if I may remind you, I was the one who kidnapped you. They have all the right to be angry with me.'

'Oh, come on, I am alright. They are not going to hurt you. I won't let them. Come on, put on your clothes. Just quick we can shower when they are away,' you said in a hurry.

'We can shower?' He smirked. You rolled your eyes at him as you put on your bra and a sky blue Lacoste shirt with some knee socks. Loki looked at you while changing into his Asgardian attire.

'Come on,' you said while pulling Loki with you towards the living room. He mumbled something, but you didn't catch that.

You saw the Avengers sitting on the couch.

'Natasha!' you squeezed. Her head snapped towards you and she shot of the couch and pulled you into a hug.

'Y/N!' she shrieked. 'Oh y God! I missed you so much! Are you alright? Ah, we definitely need to get out tonight and drink until one of us passes out. Just like before!' She continued rambling on. You looked at Tony.

'You haven't told them,' you said monotone. He shook his head.

'No, Pepper wouldn't let me,' he told you. You nodded.

'Told them what?' Natasha questioned. You could tell she was worried.

'Well... funny story.' You paused not knowing what to say. Loki swallowed as Natasha looked at him.

'What have you done to her?' she snarled. Loki put his hands up in surrender.

'I-I did nothing,' Loki spoke with a trembling voice. You frowned and walked towards him grabbing his hand. Clint and Bruce exchanged worried looks as you entangled your hand with his. You let out a shaky breath.

'We... are... together...' you said. Natasha frowned, giving him a glare.

'You mind controlling her?' she yelled. Loki shook his head.

'No, I have not. We are simply made for each other,' he spoke. His words made your heart flutter and he winked at you.

'Can you repeat that?' Clint asked, holding up his phone to record this whole thing.

'Barton, I told you to put it away,' Bruce quietly said.

'Why? I am vloging. My kids told me that was the new hype,' Clint said. Tony rolled his eyes.

'Yeah, two years ago, boomer,' Tony said.

'Can we come back to the point?' Natasha asked.

'Yeah,' Clint said. 'I'm filming and ready go on.' Natasha rolled her eyes and glared at Loki.

'Why? How?' Natasha questioned. You looked at Loki.

'This is actually the point that you approve of our relationship and say that you are happy for us,' Loki interrupted. Natasha cocked up an eyebrow and gave him.

'Well, not in this story. How? Where were you!'

'With me,' Loki told her calmly. His nervousness faded away and made room for annoyance.

'Where?'

'Asgard.'
The two glared at each other. Loki put his chin forward.

'How?' Loki didn't exactly answer.

'Guys, we have good news,' you tried to break the awkward silence.

'How?'

'He kidnapped me. But it's fine becauseI'm pregnant!' you yelled out your frustration. It was silent.

'I got that on camera! Wait - what? You're pregnant?' Clint blurted out. You slowly nodded.

'See why Pepper told me to keep my mouth shut?' Tony accused the group. Thor rolled his eyes.

'See, it's fine. They love each other. She is back. Loki will stay on Midgard to support her during the pregnancy, right brother?' Thor said innocently.

'Yes, of course, brother,' Loki said, still glaring at Natasha. You stood in between them.

'We should have breakfast together,' you suggested.

'I'm disappointed, Y/N,' Natasha said. Your face dropped as she walked away. Tony placed a hand on your shoulder.

'I'll talk to her. Oh, Loki, keep an eye on her,' Tony said.

'Oh, not only an eye.' Loki smirked, but when he received a glare from your father he quickly muttered a sorry.