You oaf

The next morning you woke up with an arm around my waist. You slowly sat up, and took in my surroundings. Soon you realized you were safe and that the people of Asgard were safe, which included you. You were still tired from the action yesterday so you lay back down. Loki's eyes fluttered open as you nuzzled yourself into his chest.

'Morning,' his voice spoke raspy. You smiled. Your eyelids were so heavy, you decided to just hum a response. He chuckled softly while running a hand through your hair. 'Tired?' he questioned. You nodded. 'Do you feel better yet?' Well, to be honest you still felt miserable, but you didn't want him to worry. I mean, he just saved Asgard.

'I think I'll be fine, Loki. I just feel tired and a little miserable, that's all.' He frowned and got up, causing you to fall of his chest and groan. He chuckled and headed to the little bathroom attached to your room. Your stomach growled, you were hungry. You didn't ate after you vomited and you were now starving. You slowly got up, a little dizzy as your feet met with the cold floor, you walked over to the bathroom as well. Loki was already dressed in his green leather attire, brushing his teeth. Oh, God, you wished you were that toothbrush...

You gulped and took of your dirty clothes which you slept in and hopped into the shower. As you washed your hair, you felt some eyes staring at you. Your eyes snapped open and you glared at him, which only earned a sly smirk from him. Then you rolled your eyes and continued washing your body. When you finished, you quickly wrapped a towel around yourself, dried yourself off and got dressed, Loki watching you, he sat on the edge if the bath the entire time.

'I missed you,' he suddenly spoke. You looked up at him through the mirror while brushing your hair. You gave him a genuine smile.

'I missed you too, Loki,' you admitted, whispering your answer. A smile crept its way up his face as he raised himself and walked over to you. You put the brush down and placed your hands against the sink.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and his head on top of yours, after kissing your temple.

'Can we promise each other something?' he asked, suddenly serious. You nodded. 'Promise me you won't leave me again...' he pleaded. You turned around and looked up in his eyes.

'I promise I'll never leave you again.' Your voice was barely a whisper, but loud enough for him to hear. 'You have to promise me something too,' your voice said, trembling while you said that. He slowly nodded. 'I don't want you to ever hurt me again. I don't want you trying to strangle me anymore.' It sounded dumb, but if you wanted this relationship to work, you needed to be honest with yourself and the truth was that you were scared if there was a possibility fir that to happen again. He nodded.

'I will never hurt you again, love. And I will let no one hurt you. I will protect you, no matter what. And I don't care if that sounds cliché, the important this is that I mean it. And that I love you. Damn, I don't know how many times I have to say that to you to sound convincing, but I do. I love you, Y/N.' Tears welled up in your eyes. God, you were so emotional the last couple of days. You weren't even sure that a human could feel all of this; happiness, sorrow, relief and even tired, but that's probably because if the lack of sleep you got the past days. He stared into your eyes, worried. 'What's wrong, love?' You shrugged, you didn't really know.

'I don't know... I love you too... I'm so hungry,' you sobbed. He chuckled and pulled you closer. 'I want pudding...' He laughed while he wrapped his arms around you tighter.

'We'll get something to eat. Are you on your period or something?' he joked. Once again, you shrugged.

'I don't know... I' suddenly reality hit you hard. His joke wasn't as innocent as he might thought it was. It had been a long time since you had that awful gift from mother nature... and surely you weren't missing it. You must've been a week or two overdue. Shit, how long have you been in space? You internally screamed, your face turning pale. Loki took notice of this and stared at you with worry in his eyes.

'What's wrong?' he asked. But you couldn't focus on his words. Yesterday, you felt sick. You threw up. That's a sign of being pregnant isn't it? And the mood swings? Being emotional. Fuck. What if you were? Would he be angry about it?

You suddenly felt the urge to pass out, but your body wouldn't listen. For a moment your view became blurry, but it soon vanished again. Loki asked again. Now, you looked back up at him, gulping as you did. Should you tell him about your suspicions or should you wait until it was confirmed? No, you would wait. Maybe you were just being paranoid. A meal would do great things to your silly mind.

'I'm hungry,' you complained. Loki then smiled.

'Come on. I won't let you wait any longer then,' he told you, taking your hand. You both walked hand in hand to the kitchen, where Thor sat alone with a Poptart in his hand. You greeted Thor and he returned the gesture. 

'Brother?' Thor questioned. Loki raised an eyebrow as you both sat at the table, grabbing something to eat. 'Where were you yesterday evening if I may ask? We share a room together. I didn't recall you walking in nor leave.' Loki cleared his throat, a slight blush giving colour to his cheeks. Thor smirked, already sure of the answer, but he wanted to tease his little brother with that. 'Why was that?'

'Shut up, you oaf,' Loki hissed at Thor. You just sat there awkwardly listening to their little snarling. 

'Why? I'm your big brother. Don't you need advice?' Thor teased. 

'Advice for what?' Loki snapped, pretending to play dumb and hoping Thor would let it slip, but of course, he didn't. 

'On women! You see, I'm very skilled at -' but before Thor could finish his sentence, Loki interrupted him. 

'Yeah, sure, that's why Jane dumped you,' he grinned. Thor's face fell, much to Loki's glee. 

'She didn't dump me. I dumped her,' Thor mumbled under his breath. You let out a laugh. 

'Sure,' Loki said, patting his brother on the back. 

'Yeah... so where where you yesterday? I'd like to know, Loki,' Thor shot back. Loki rolled his eyes, staying quiet and taking a bite of his breakfast. 

'He was with me,' you squeaked. Thor chocked on his Poptart, eying the both of you suspiciously. 'I didn't feel so good remember?' you corrected yourself. Thor  nodded, not convinced. 

'And is there some... romance?' Thor asked, not even trying to be smooth anymore. Now it was Loki's turn to choke on his breakfast. Thor shot his brother a cheeky grin. 'Just admit it.' 

'Where are we heading to?' Loki asked, changing the subject. Thor rolled his eyes. 

'Earth.' You spit out a bit of orange juice. 

'Am I going to see Tony again? Pepper?' You asked with glee, that may e, there was a chance to see your parents again. 

'Where the hell did you take that kid from?' Thor questioned his brother. Loki shrugged guilty. Not really wanting to answer his brother. 

'She might or might not be that Stark kid,' he whispered. Thor glared at his brother while crossing his arms. 

'I am not a kid!' you wined.