Almost ruined

He spinned you around and pushed you against the balcony. You yelped a little. Then he proceeded to close the space between the two of you. His lips attacked yours. Your animal instincts kicked in as you wrapped yours hands around his neck in an attempt to pull him closer. His body was pressed firmly against your. One of his hands grabbed a hand full of your hair while the other rested on your waist. His tongue tapped your lips and without hesitation you opened your mouth to let him explore.

Suddenly your surroundings started to blur and the next moment you were standing in his room. Never breaking the passionate kiss, he started walking with you until your legs hit the bed. You lay down and he followed, towering above you. He broke the kiss to admire you.

'I cannot believe I'm about to fuck a Stark. Ew, that almost sounded wrong,' he stiffed a laugh and you did as well. He kissed you again. You dug your nails in his leather attire as he bit your lip teasingly. His hands trailed off to the back of your dress, slowly unzipping it and taking it off you. He couldn't get out off his clothes fast enough as he trailed a path of kissed on your stomach.

You tried to hold back a moan that was making his way out of your throat. You closed your eyes when he unhooked your bra, throwing it across the room. You gasped, but was cut off by his kiss. You were getting a little anxious, you've never done it before. And now a God was about to fuck you. A breath hitched in your throat. Was this what you wanted? Well, yes or no, your panties were soaked, so it was rather a yes.

'Father Stark is not going to like this,' he spoke, undoing you from your panties. You closed your eyes once again.

'What?' you asked. 'Are you doing this because you like me or for revenge on my dad?' you panicked. He looked slightly taken aback. He didn't answer, so you weren't doing it. 'Get off me!' you spat.

'Oh, come on, darling,' he said disappointed. You glared at him and looked for something to cover yourself with. Unfortunate for you, only the covers were within your reach and he was sitting on them, so you covered yourself with your arms crossed over your chest, your legs crossed as well.

'No, don't darling me,' you whisper. Also disappointed. He looked into your eyes, but you turned away from him. Hurt was flooding your mind and tears were threatening to escape your eyes.

'It was not my intention to make you upset,' he whispered as well. He took your chin in his hands and made you look up at him. 'I am sorry.' You saw true guild in his eyes, with made you feel guilty for ruining the amazing moment you two had shared.

'No, sorry, I shouldn't have thought you were doing it because of my father...' A genuine smile danced on his face as a glint of relief filled his eyes. You brought your face closer to his before softly placing your lips on his. He kissed you back as soon as your lips were placed onto his. And the moment was back.

'Can we~' he never finished his sentence as you interrupted him.

'Yes,' you almost snarled. He stiffed a laugh before his lips landed on yours. Your hands tangled up in his raven black hair as he let his fingers play with your breasts. You moaned and bit his lip causing him to groan in response. His other hand slid over your thigh and gently pulled your legs apart before he slid himself in. You gasped and dug your nails into his shoulders as he began thrusting inside you at a slow, torturing pace. Groans and moans filled his room as he began picking up his pace. You felt yourself whispering his name over and over again. He on the other hand, was very loud. But to be honest you were holding in your moans because you were afraid. It was phenomenal. You felt your walls tighten and the next moment you came. He thrusted a couple more times before you felt his own release inside you. He collapsed on top of you, breathing heavily in your ear as he stroke your cheeks. A smile adorned your face. You took his hand in yours and held it tightly as if he was going to disappear when you let him go.

'Fuck,' he murmured. You giggled childish. He turned his head to you and kissed your nose.

'What now?' you asked eager. He shrugged and nestled himself against you. You breathed in his scent and closed your eyes as you both drifted into sleep. This was complete. And your feelings for him were clear. You were crushing on him. You loved him. You wanted him and you wanted for him to want you.