ii. Chapter 34: "Thought it was a water truck,"

Captain America dodges War Machine's attack, kicking him down when he flies. He slides to a halt, sparks flying off the suit. Not the slightest bit distractive Captain America turns to blocked the Black panthers leaping attack. Captain America tenses as Rhodey and the Black Panther made their way to their feet,

Ant-man pulls out a miniature vehicle from his pocket and runs toward Captain America, "Hey Cap, heads up!" he calls, tossing the toy-like truck to him. Captain America easily catches it, but soon glances down in confusion,  'What do I do with this?' he almost questions,

Holding up a disk, "Throw it at this," Ant-man instructs Capt. with a grin.

Ant-man's attention turns to The Black Panther, Black Widow and War Machine, before reeling his arm back, "Now!" Ant-man yells, before tossing the disk in their direction.

When Captain America see's the truck and he aims for it. The three intended targets see an object flying through the air. Natasha, not even seeing what it is yet, moves out of the way from its trajectory.

Ant-man watches in glee as the truck grew to its normal size. The truck headed straight for War machine, " Oh, come on!" he yells, trying to move out the way as The Black Panther and The Black Widow did, but his attempts were feudal.

Captain American and Ant-man could only watch in horror as the vehicle hits the ground, sending billowing clouds of flames into the air. The truck rolls on top of War Machine before screeching to a stop.

Bitting his lip, "Aw, man, I thought it was a water truck," Ant-man says, feeling kind of embarrassed in front of his idol, Captain America.

Steve turns his head to look at Scott.

"Uh...Sorry," Ant-man stutters out.

The two of them ran before War Machine could get his feet back beneath him, Scott following at the Captain's heels as he led the way toward the jet.

Standing up, "Alright, now I'm pissed," war machine says, His helmets red eyes staring off into the distance with a determined look to go after Captain America and Ant-man,

Tony, who had made his way toward Natasha helped her from the ground. "Is this part of the plan?" She asks him.

"Well, my plan was to go easy on them," Tony Replies. "You wanna switch it up?"

- ✪ -

Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch round a corner. Hawkeye points to the Quinjet, "There's our ride," he says as the continue to run towards it, Captain America and Ant-man soon ran beside them. When Captain America Spots his Daughter, and Best friends he says "Come on," the trio joins the formation.

Each of the Avengers plus Bucky and Sarah had their eyes fixed on the jet, ready to make their escape. That was until a yellow energy beam scorched the ground before their feet. All of them coming to a halt, in front of vision who was hovering above them

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." Vision said, trying to reason with his friend.

Soon after he'd spoke, Ironman landed not far behind Vision; with the rest of Iron man's team joining at his side.

Steve, Bucky, Sarah and those who sided with them remained silent until sam brakes it, "What do we do, Cap?" Sam asks.

"We fight," He answers.

Captain America's team follows his lead.

Natasha shakes her head, her brows furrowed sadly, "This isn't going to end well," She Mumbles as the two teams stride closer together, "They're not stopping," Spider-man points out.

"Neither are we." Iron man answers firmly taking of through the air, Rhodey following his lead. Each team runs faster towards each other, Falcon and Scarlet witch take off into the air as well.