Beyoncé // G

"Just drive to her house. I know you want to see Lani anyways."

"You're serious?" I nod my head at Chris and look out the window. I text Lani from his phone to see if she wanted to chill, and thankfully she texted back yes.

Once we got to their place, I saw Rih kissing that chick by her door. I don't care if I may have been a dick to her, I still don't wanna see her with someone else.

We get out of the car, and I make sure to slam my door loud enough for her to hear. She opens her eyes and looks at me, but the other chick hasn't moved or stopped... until Rih slightly pushes her back.

"Aye, sorry for disturbing you. I'm here for Lani." Rih nods her head at Chris and opens the door and shouts for Kehlani. The other girl just smiles at me, and I can tell Rih feels awkward.

Keh comes out and her eyes go wide when she sees me and looks from me to Rihanna's date.

"Hi guys." She walks over and hugs Chris and kisses my cheek.

"Sup homie hopper?" She glares at me and I hear Rih giggle from behind her.

"I hate you, asshole. You and I didn't fuck so technically I am not a homie hopper." I chuckle and nod before giving her a friendly hug.

I look back at Rih and see her and the other girl talking.

"Aye, 'ave fun, Lani. Do you 'ave yuh keys?" Lani nods and walks over to hug her goodbye. I see her and the other girl about to walk into the apartment, so I stop them.

"Yo Rih can I talk to you right quick?" She stops walking and turns around to look at me. After a few moments, she slowly walks over to me, and I lead her away from everyone else.

"What's up , G?"

"Why you with this chick?" A frown forms on her face, and she looks back at the girl.

"Because Mia is super fuckin sweet, and surprise! she likes tuh respond tuh mi texts." She crosses her arms over her chest, staring at me.

Fuck she's sexy when she's mad.

"I'm a busy person." She let's out a short laugh before running her tongue over her teeth

"I know ya busy, and I know ya also a very important person, but I'm not going tuh wait around fah a text from you. I know you said I was just a fuck-"

"I didn't mean it like that I-"

"Its fine, G, really. Us fucking was fun and I wasn't expecting you tuh make me yuh gyal. I liked you-"

"Liked me?" I cut her off again.

"I mean... yeah. You liked me enough tuh make me one of yuh fucks and I liked you enough tuh be one. I accept dat all we 'ad was a simple fuck, but wha I won't accept is only being a fuck fah you. Or anyone fah dat matta."

"I'm not the relationship type of person."

"There's nothing wrong with dat. If dat's what works fah you den do you, baby. I like 'aving someone there with me when I wake up. I like 'aving someone in mi bed every night tuh eat mi pussy. I like 'aving someone tuh call me when dey just wanna 'ear mi voice. Dat's me. We're different people and there's nothing wrong with dat." She starts to walk away, and I grab her hand.

I really don't want her to go into the house with that chick.

"Drive me home? I know Chris wants to chill with Lani, and I don't wanna be a third wheel."

"Um..." She bites her lip and looks back at the girl who's talking on her phone.

"Please?" She stays silent for a while before she finally nods her head and walks back over to the girl.