Ch. 17

Onika//Nicki

"STOP FUCKING WORRYING ABOUT ME AND FIND RIHANNA!" My hands were covered in Beys blood, but she kept trying to push me off of her. I grabbed her wrists and pinned her down so Chris could try to put pressure on her shoulder where she was shot.

Keh was sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest crying and breathing heavy as she rocked back and forth. Tio was barking orders at our men, our guns were being collected, there was blood everywhere, and it was just pure chaos. "DID YOU NOT FUCKING HEAR ME?! GO FIND HER!" I let her go when tio came behind her and held her down.

"We will, babe, I promise but right now we need to stop the bleeding." She was on the ground, Chris and I on both sides, while tio held her hand as I tried talking to her

"Mija, we'll find her. I called the doctor, and he's on his way."

I don't even know how all this shit happened. How did they even get close enough to touch us?

**Three hours earlier

Robyn//Rihanna

"Wow! It's beautiful!" We just got to the hotel G's party was being held in, and I can't believe how gorgeous it is. There's crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, everyone dressed in their best gowns and tuxes, a DJ and a dance floor, enough food to feed the country and tons of servers everywhere.

"Dayum tio did good." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement with Nicki. G kept our fingers laced as we walked towards the main table where her uncle already was. When he spotted her he stood up and made his way to the microphone.

"Atención por favor. La cumpleañera ha llegado." He held his hand out for G, while everyone stood and clapped. She let my hand go and walked to the stage with her uncle.

"What'd he say?" Kehlani whispered in my ear

"He just said attention please da birthday gyal 'as arrived."

"Ohhh. Can we go to the bar? I don't understand what they're saying.." I giggle quietly and nod my head.

"You need to try and learn Spanish, babe." I laugh again while agreeing with Nicki.

"Babe?" Chris questions with a scowl. We all stop laughing immediately and look over at him. He now has an annoyed look on his face, and he's waiting for a response.

I quickly swivel around and beeline to the bar. That's none of my damn business. I take a seat at the bar and order both mine and my baby's drinks. I look up and see G walking off the stage and over to me. When she reaches me she grabs my jaw and softly kisses me before saying thank you and taking her drink.

"What are they talking about?" She nods her head towards the other three while she halfway sits on my lap.

"Um, Nick called Kehlani babe in front uh Chris."

"Oh. Psh, she'll get out of that easy. Watch." I laugh lowly while we nosily watch them talk. A few seconds later they all walk over to us laughing, I can tell Kehlani's laugh is fake and forced though, but still.

"Ow'd she do dat?" G shrugs her shoulders and laughs.

"I don't know. The bitch has been able to do it since we were little. When tio would catch us all doing something we weren't supposed to, she's the one we sent to talk to him." Once they reach us Kehlani quickly orders a shot and downs it right away before ordering another.

"Let's go dance." Before I can tell her I don't want to, I'm literally being dragged to the dance floor behind my best friend

"You aight?" She bites the corner of her lip and shakes her head no while turning our bodies. "Why'd you do dat?"