Ch. 5

Robyn // Rihanna

"Do you guys want to join us?" I snap my neck in Mia's direction, and she notices my expression.

"Um no. It looks like you guys are on a date. We just wanted to say hi to Rih." Nicki says with a polite smile

"It was good seeing you, Rih. Tell Lani I said what's up." I nod my head at Chris and wave goodbye to them. G had already walked a way without as much as a hello.

What the fuck ever...

"I'm sorry for inviting them to sit." Mia apologizes with

"It's fine. I just wanted us tuh be alone." I was not about to talk to her about mine and G's weird ass friendship. Mia smiles and nods before bringing my lips back to hers. I sink my teeth into her bottom lip, and she opens her mouth so I can slide my tongue in. Our moments ruined once again by someone clearing their throat.

"Here's your drinks. Are you ready to order?" I look up and the waitress is standing there smiling at Mia.

"Um I'll 'ave da asian chicken salad."

"And you?"

"I'll have the steak and potatoes, but can I get a salad on the side as well?"

"Of course." She smiles while continuing to keep her eyes on Mia.

"Oh and can we get a bottle of champagne too?" The waitress nods her head at her and walks away.

"I'm gonna use da restroom real quick." I peck her lips twice before getting up from the booth. I go into the restroom and check my makeup and reapply my lip gloss.

I hear the door open and see Nicki walking in. "Hey Nick."

"What's up boo. You look nice."

"Thank you. You do too." She sets her clutch down on the sink and starts checking her already flawless makeup.

"So is that your girl?"

"Um.. Nah not really. We're just 'angin out."

"I thought you and G were hanging out."

*chuckling* "I would've liked it if we were 'angin out, but uh yuh gyal doesn't like tuh respond tuh any of mi texts so I chucked it up and moved on tuh someone else."

"Rih... G's a very busy perso-"

"I'm sure she is. But she also told Lani dat I was just a fuck." Nicki snapped her neck in my direction and looks like she's about to cut in so I put my hand up.

"It's totally cool tho. I understand she got wha she wanted an is done. I'm not upset or offended, but I'm also not going tuh stop fuckin who I want in the hopes of G and I becoming something else." I shrug my shoulders and hug her before walking out. I see G flirting with our waitress and just smile at her before going back to my seat.

***

I'm getting really annoyed with our waitress. Every time Mia is about to kiss me, she interrupts. The fuck yo...

"I'm ready tuh go." Mia nods her head and drops some money on the table. We stand up and she laces our fingers as we walk to her car. We get to the house and she steps out and goes to open my door.

"I had a lot of fun tonight." She says as we walk to my door.

"Me too even with all da interruptions." She laughs as I run my fingers through my hair. She puts her finger under my chin and guides my lips to hers. She leans into me and pushes me against the door, deepinging the kiss. I feel her hand slide down to my ass giving it a slight squeeze.