Ch. 18

Robyn//Rih

It's been two days since they took me. Two days of constantly being scared as fuck. Question after question had been running through my mind. Is G okay? Is Keh? Nick? Who are these guys? Are they going to hurt me? Obviously they're after the cartel, but that's not what scares me. What scares me is G is the biggest target of the cartel. Yeah her tio is the head... for now... But they want the person who's going to take over.. to ensure the Knowles Cartel diminishes.

I kind of know where I am. Bey trained me on what to do when you've been taken, and I followed each of her instructions. When they threw me in the car, I remained insanely calm, and kept my eyes open on what's around me and where we were going. If I could just get to a phone I could call her or Lani, someone to tell them where I am.

I know G's blaming herself right now, and I hate that I can't tell her it isn't her fault and that I'm okay. I'm a lot stronger than people give me credit for.

Now the room I'm in? I have been held up in this room since the minute they brought me here. It wasn't like some dark dungeon that you keep hostages in, it was beautiful. The bed was huge and soft, there was a TV, a bathroom, and a closet full of clothes. It was fucking weird and just made me even more scared of being here.

As I'm sitting on the bed watching some boring ass Spanish telanovela, the same guy who came to talk to me the first night I was here, is back to talk again. If he hadn't kidnapped me, I probably would have thought he was a very sweet and soft spoken guy. But, you kidnap me once and I'm probably not going to like you. I'm just suuuuuper weird like that 🙄

"Robyn, the maid says you still haven't eaten."

"Uh, because ya still 'aven't lemme go! What do you want with me?"

"It's not what we want with you. You were just the easiest, most important target. You are the love of the cartel princess' life."

"I- jus... please don't hurt ha." I plead softly.

"I can't promise not to. Get some sleep. Our plan should be ready to execute within the next 24 hours, after that we will let you go."

He walked back out of the room, leaving me in a zombie state as I looked at the wall. I don't know what I can do. There's 2 armed men outside my door, 2 in front of the window of the room I'm in, and who knows how many downstairs.

About an hour later I hear the door open again. I look up to it and see a familiar face but I can't quite remember her name.

"Hello...Robyn? Right?" I nod my head. "I remember you from your girlfriends party." My eyes go wide as I realize who it is. "Your girlfriends a real bitch."

My breathing increases as I ball my fists up. If she continues I might end up being killed for beating her ass.

"She is gorgeous though. I can understand putting up with such a cunt when she's that beautiful. I bet she's great in bed." That's it!

I stand up and charge towards her. I get the upper hand at first and am able to get 3 good punches in. This princess starts screaming immediately and the two armed men run inside and pull me off of her.

"You're gonna wish you hadn't done that. I'll make sure G's death is even more painful than we had planned." She wipes the blood off her face before going out of the room.

I pull my knees to my chest and for the first time since I've been taken, I start losing faith. Not that she'll find me, but that she's not going to be hurt in the process. I no longer want Beyoncé continuing to try and find me because I don't want her to walk into some trap.