Ch. 14

Rih // Rihanna

"Breathe baby." I nod my head and take a deep breath. I thought the first time I'd be in this position I'd freeze, and I wouldn't know what to do, but the fear of anyone hurting G in anyway, changed my view on everything.

I can't explain the rush that's running through me right now. I'm not scared. I just have this insane rush of adrenaline pulsing through my veins. I now understand why Nicki loves this so much.

"Señorita Knowles." I see some fat guy walking out from behind the group of men. He has this creepy ass smile on his face and is looking at G like she's a piece of meat.

"Ahhh, Valentino fuckin Garza. Whatchu want nigga?"

"My father is very upset that your uncle hasn't been returning his calls."

"What do I look like? His fuckin secretary?" I love when she talks shit, but now isn't the time.

"Still have a mouth on you, I see. I wouldn't mind fucking the disrespect out of you." I cock my gun back out of reflex which causes every other person in the room to do the same. Valentino smiles at me and then looks at G. "This must be your bitch huh?"

G shoots him in his knee and the next thing I know, bullets fly. I remember G's training, and I begin shooting every person I can. Within thirty seconds the only person breathing from this guy's crew is him.

Bey slowly walks over to him, and I see his eyes pleading with her. He's begging to her in Spanish to spare his life, and all she does is smirk and kiss him on his cheek. What the hell?

She walks back over and grabs my hand, and we quickly walk out of the club. Nick, Lani and Chris are all right behind us when we make it outside. The club manager is shaking as G walks over to him.

"Lo siento. Voy a pagar por todos los daños y perjuicios." (I'm sorry. I will pay for all the damages.)

"No problemo señorita." She nods her head and walks over to one of the big guys from her uncle's crew.

"Limpiar el desorden. Informaré a mi tio." (Clean up the mess. I will tell my uncle.) She turns to the other men and says a few more things before walking back over to us and opening the door, motioning for me to get in.

I get in as she gets in behind me. She pulls me onto her lap and softly bites my shoulder.

"You good?" She asks quietly.

"I'm fine bae. I'm sorry fah reacting dat way when he said dat. I feel like I caused it tuh escalate." She turns my head by my jaw and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"You did really good tonight, Robyn. I'm proud of you." I smile and kiss her again. I would've gotten more into it if I didn't hear someone clearing their throat. I look up and see Lani smirking at me.

"Since when did you become so gangsta?" She asks while still smirking

"Shut up. Did you at least 'it a target dis time?"

Everyone busts out laughing, and Lani blushes before flipping me off.

"I'm just kidding boo."

"Just because I don't have an inner psycho doesn't mean I didn't handle that well." She replies with a playful glare.

"You did fine, Keh. For some people it just comes natural, for others you just have to practice." Nicki says, and We all nod our heads in agreement.

We pull up to G's Tio's  house, and we can't even get out of the car fully before her uncle is outside.

"Mija! ¿Que mierda pasó?" (What the fuck happened)

"El Garzas." She replies softly

"Vamos a ir a hablar." She nods her head and kisses my cheek. He needs to talk with her really quick, so I nod my head.