Chapter 13(The colors of the kingdom)

Start from the beginning

"Ready for your mission?" William asked with a smile. Isabella nodded. She was wearing her golden dawn robe on top of her white frock. She was wearing her white trouser that exposed her top ankles. Her hairs were made in a single pigtail, with bangs coming out from either side of her face.

Patri, who looked through William's mind couldn't stop staring at the girl. She looked so cute!

"Yes Captain." Isabella smiled, "I won't let you down."

William smiled taking out a piece of sheet, handing it to her, "This is your first assignment."

Isabella made confused look as she saw through her blind eyes the yellow colored object in front of her. She takes the sheet, blinking in confusion. She looks back at her Captain.

William gave light smile, "I want to know whether you can read or write through your blindness."

Isabella smiled and began to trace around the paper. William thought to himself as how is she going to read and write. Isabella traced the words as she silently sat on the chair. She then looks at the Captain with a smile

"You want me to get grocery items." Isabella spoke, "That includes bread, vegetables and other stuffs that regards the Golden Dawn Squad."

William blinked in surprise, he definitely wrote these things, "How did you...?"

"My music waves, I sent them in order to figure out what was written in the paper. I know how to read and write. I just needed my music magic to know what is written in the paper."

"What are the patterns like?"

"Like normal English, Sir."

(I really don't know what language the black clover characters uses for writing. Last checked it was gibberish)

(Last checked: Handsome Demon Asta on newspaper)

William nodded, "Alright." He then gave a stack of money, "Take this money with you. You would need this to get the groceries. For now I want to learn more about you. I know you are strong, but..."

"I understand, Sir." Isabella smiled, taking the money.

"Also, help the people in need of help."

"Of course." She bows.

William smiles, feeling satisfied with how things were progressing so far. She then straightened herself, turning her heels and walking out of the office.

The Captain of the Golden Dawn Squad walks out of his desk, standing side by side from the tall mirror. His image from the mirror began to turn into Patri.

"Ready for your mission, Patri?" William smirked.

"Of course!" Patri smiled.

The capital was a busy place! Isabella thought to herself as she scanned the area with her blind eyes, seeing many white and grey colors around her. She could see a lot of people around doing things. She then silently sang, her Grimoire, within her necklace began to react. Soon a music note comes out:

(Amalee version of colors from Code Geass)

I'll keep them close
every passing moment

That feels like it might change the world
but till that day
they'll always be like a part of me

She began to help an elderly woman with her things shifting to her home

This sick aggravation won't approve
and I just wanna hide but I can't move

She waved the woman goodbye.