Chapter 7

I don’t know any perfect people. I only know really flawed people who are still worth loving.”                                                                                                                                                  -John Green

 I slowly peeled my eyes open, feeling my heart jump start as I gazed upon Harry’s smiling face. He wasn’t watching me, he simply laid with his eyes closed, fingers twirling locks of my hair around them, a smile on his soft lips.

I smiled to myself as well and closed my eyes, nuzzling close to him, hoping to get more sleep. It had been the first time in at least ten years that I got more than half an hour of sleep.

“Well good morning princess.” I smiled wider as I felt Harry press his lips to my forehead. I looked up at him through my lashes and saw that he looked even happier, if that were possible. I mean he was a damn ray of sunshine already, how could he get any happier?

“Good morning.” I whispered drawing a random pattern on his chest.

“How did you sleep darling?” I yawned and tucked my head under his chin.

“Better than I have in a long time.” Harry chuckled and rubbing my back with his large warm hand.

“Why don’t you let me up, and I’ll make you whatever you want for breakfast.” I snuck out from the crook of his neck and raised my eyebrows.

“Breakfast?” I asked.

“Yep. Whatever you want.”

I sat up and Harry stood, picking me up bridal style and carrying me into the kitchen, where he sat me on the counter and stood between my legs.

“What would you like princess?” He asked me, brushing his nose to mine. I hummed and closed my eyes, resting my forehead on his.

“Grilled cheese?” Harry chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose.

“Coming right up.” He stepped away from me and walked over to my fridge and began digging around. “I must inform you, that I make the best grilled cheese in England.” I scoffed.

“I’m sure.” He turned around.

“Was that… Sarcasm?” I laughed and shook my head.

“I would never use sarcasm on you.” He chuckled and found a pan, setting it on the stove and then finally found the bread, after a long adventure through every cabinet in the kitchen.

I watched him as he made our food; I took in every little piece that he showed me as he did the simple task. How he hummed to himself with a small smile tugging the corners of his lips up. The way he brushed his wild locks out of his eyes, and how he bit his lip when he flipped the sandwiches over.

Harry Styles was officially my favorite thing to watch.

“And they are perfect.” He grinned, setting them on plates before handing me one.

“Golden brown, nice, very nice.” I complimented, then picked it up and took a bite. I smiled and shrugged. “They’re pretty good, but I wouldn’t say best in England.”

Harry gaped at me and huffed, turning around so his firm back was facing me. I smiled and gently kicked his ass, laughing as he jolted forward, out of my reach.

“Don’t touch my bum.” I laughed even harder as he turned around to blurt that.

“Bum? Bum?” I raised my eyebrows and took another bite.