Death Run

Hello! It's been a while since I've updated a new chapter on here lol! But on my personal account @bethanygracej I just published a new book called Death Run. If you like adventure, horror, romance, comedy, and emotional books then you should check it out!
And also fun fact I started writing it the same time I wrote this series so I pictured the main character's best friend (Jack) as Chandler Riggs/Carl Grimes lol
Here is the description!
A game show that kills kids... Sounds familiar, right? Imagine waking up in a room you've never seen before, only behind a screen. Cameras are everywhere surrounding you not missing a shot. You're confused until you realize you're in your deathbed. No matter how loud you scream, how much you cry, it's fatal in the end. It happens every year, to ten handpicked children over the age of ten and under the age of eighteen.  They choose the young, the weak, to test their limits, and for who's entertainment? You don't know how or when you get picked, you just do. Waking up is the best part, because after that you just run.
You must run for your life, it's not the other contestants you should be worried about, it's the obstacles.  The obstacles change every year so no one knows what kind of torture they get.  Everyone is forced to watch it, watch young, harmless children's lives flash before their youthful terrified eyes. There is no escape; no matter what you do the only way out is death.  No one has ever won Death Run, ever.  There are five levels with five obstacles in each. No one has made it past level four, they say if you win it you get a lot of money, but it could all be a lie. They make your worst nightmares become reality. 
The rules are, no killing each other, no cheating, no stealing, and have fun, which is a joke. Because like this entire process, it's all a joke to them.  Killing, torturing, soul tearing, jokes, all of it.  Right now, you're probably wondering, "What kind of monster would do this?" No one knows exactly, they call him Death Master.  He always wears a white thick mask over his mouth that auto tunes his voice to sound intimidating. He has black greasy hair, and pale sickening skin that he covers with a hooded black cloak. And for all we know, he's hundreds of years old. At least he's been around since the beginning of Death Run, which was hundreds of years ago. He's the mastermind of Death Run, the terrifying, deadly show.  And everything changes when you wake up in that room. And how do I know? I just woke up.

Please please go support my other book! Especially if you liked this one I'm sure you'll like my other one! Much Love!
                                  ~Bethany