Sorry brother (chapter 26)

Lori's POV

"What happened?" I asked as Rick walked up to us.

"Carl go with Casey somewhere else." Rick said and Carl nodded then him and Casey walked away.

"I didn't hear a gun shot." I replied.

"He's alive and is going to stay that way." Rick replied.

"Great I'm going to go find Dale." Andrea said with a smile. Rick sat beside me and put his head in his hands.

"Carl, he showed up and told me to do it. He wanted me to shoot him." Rick said.

"Why would he do that?" I asked.

"I think it's Casey, she's a bad influence."

"Whoa whoa, Casey did nothing. She's just trying to survive like we all are."

"I don't know any more."

"I think they like each other." I said out of no where.

"What?"

"Today they were holding hands. And it's pretty obvious also. They spend a lot of time together and I've never seen Carl more happy then when he's with her. They reminded me of....us, when we were younger."

"I want Carl to be happy, but with her, I don't know."

"Rick we both know they'll end up together in the end. Casey sacrificed herself for him, and what she said. She said she loves him, and that if he dies, she'll die too.  You just have to except them, together."

"He's just growing up to fast in such a horrible world." He said.

"Just look at them, they're adorable." I said looking over to see them talking. A red glow came from Casey's eyes and her mouth fell open. She instantly turned around and started to run.

Casey's POV

Carl and I were talking and then my vision went blurry and I saw Dale. Carl looked at me with a confused look and I felt my eyes go red. Without thinking I turned around and ran. I ran and ran until I heard a scream, Dale's scream. I ran and found Dale on the ground. A walker was on top of him. A huge hole was in his stomach and blood poured out. I tackled the walker and grabbed my knife and stabbed it in the head killing it.

"Dale!" I heard Andrea scream and others ran up to us. I looked at my arms and the walker left five scratch marks down both of my arms and blood covered my arms and hands.

"Get Hershel! Get Hershel!" Rick yelled.

"No, it's to late I'm sorry he's not going to make it." I said getting up. Carl was crying in Lori's arms and Carol ran up to me and looked at my arms.

"We need to get you bandaged." She said. I looked back to Rick who was holding a gun to Dale's head. But he couldn't do it, so Daryl took the gun and looked at Dale.

"Sorry brother." Daryl said and he shot the gun, and Dale was dead. Andrea was crying the most as she fell to the ground. I held in the tears as I felt dizzy and I hit the ground.

"Casey!" Carl yelled. I could barely feel my arms and legs but I was still awake. Next thing I know I'm being picked up. I realized I can't move at all. Rick was the one who picked me up. My head dangled down and I closed my eyes.

I hear voices and I see bright lights. Hershel was above me putting something over my mouth. Everyone was standing around me.

"Give her room." Hershel said.

"C-Carl." I mumbled putting up my hand. He ran over and grabbed my hand tears streaming down his face. I looked over to Rick and Lori who were looking at each other.

"Everyone give her space." Hershel said kind of kicking out everyone. When Carl tried to leave I didn't let him I just tightened my grip.

"Stay." I said. He looked at Hershel who nodded. Everyone else left and I passed out. And of course came the dreams.

It was Dale's funeral. Everyone stood around saying some words, Carl was crying and so were the others.

The next one was Carl and Rick sitting in the barn.

"We won't last for ever. I'm going to die, mom, and you can't stop that. It'll come unexpectedly and you probably won't be ready. But someday you'll have kids of your own. You'll be with Casey, and you'll be safe." Rick said.

Then came the next dream. Shane was with Randal walking through the woods. They were talking about going to Randal's group. But then Shane jumped on his and broke his neck. For some reason he banged his head on a tree making his nose bleed. Then he headed back to camp hiding his gun. He told the others Randal jumped him and took his gun.
But it was all a lie. They went out looking for Randal, Glenn and Daryl found him as a walker. But the weird thing was he wasn't bit or scratched. Next was Rick and Shane, Shane had a gun pointed at Rick and then, I woke up.

I was sweating like crazy and had bandages on my arms. Carl was next to me and he was holding my hand. I got up waking sleeping Carl.

"Casey."  He said hugging me I hugged him back and got up.

"Did they already leave looking for Randal?" I asked.

"What, yeah, how did you know?"

"The power of my dreams.  And something bad is going to happen.  When did they leave?"

"About thirty minutes ago."  He replied.

"No, no, no!" I said trying to walk but I was weak.

"Hershel wants you to stay in bed."  Carl said.

"No I have to get downstairs."  I fell to the ground a my vision got blurry.  All I saw were walkers everywhere on the farm.  And that night, was tonight.  I looked around and found my satchel.  I got up and grabbed it.  "Come with me."

"Where to?"  He asked.

"To save your father's life."  I said heading to the kitchen.  I grabbed my gun and knives that were on the table.  I grabbed protein bars and some food and stuffed it in my bag.  I still have my medical supplies in there so I had to be careful.

"Casey calm down what's wrong?"  Lori asked.

"I can't explain everything but in about ten minutes this place is going to be overrun.  Pack up everything and get out of here."

"Casey I think you need to lie down."  Hershel said.

"Do you trust me?" I asked and sort of yelled.

"Casey sit down."  Lori said.

"Do you trust me!" I yelled.

"Yes."  They replied.

"Then pack up and get out of here."  I said running outside. I didn't notice it but Carl was following behind me.  I ran up to where Rick and Shane were in my dream.  But Rick was on top of Shane, dead Shane.

"Dad?"  Carl asked.  I turned around and he was crying.

"Carl, Casey."  He said getting up.  He walked towards us and Carl pulled out his gun.  I got behind Carl as he kept the gun up.  Shane got up, as a walker.  He started to walk up behind Rick.  "Carl please."  Rick said who was also crying.

Carl shot the gun and it didn't hit Rick.  It hit Shane right in the head.  Shane fell to the ground and no one said word.  But what they didn't know that over the hill was over hundreds of walkers. And I spoke up.

"Run."

*
*
*
OMG the next chapter is the last!!!  You guys have been awesome!  I really hope you've liked my story!! Who knows if there's a sequel or not!! Or wait, I know and I wish I could tell you.  The reason I didn't have a song is because the next chapter I have like a million song lyrics I could fit in there so I'll explain it more next chapter which is coming soon.  Love you guys!