Chapter 8: Can you trust me?

The girl wanders around the apartment. They are all so kind and amazing. She touches the doors. As she touches the door of Suga and Jins room she remembers Suga's kiss. He is something else. Almost as if he understands me. She touches her lips and remembers the warm feeling. She walks on and puts her hand on the other door. She remembers Jimin's wet kiss. He is adorable. He looks fragile but he isn't... the way he completely puts himself in service of others is almost to the point of forgetting himself. The way he made me smile...how he let me forget my fears and sadness by his playing around... she smiles softly at the memories. Suddenly Jhope pops in her head. The feeling of the Dance. The touch of his hand on her waist, his eyes looking tenderly at her, his soft kiss and how she felt completely safe laying in his arms like that. Her heart turns warm at those memories... He truly shines like the sun. Bringing hope. But why do I feel like he knows me well? All of them seem to be handling my monsters quite well... almost... nah guys like them would never... right? Before she knows it she walks into the living room where RM is sitting, reading a book. He looks up. "Hey Ami." She nods quietly and kneels next to him on the soft rug where the reading chair is located. She just sits in silence. He lets her be. If she wants to talk, she can. I won't force her. After a few minutes the girl decides to ask him about the book. "It is nice. It is about knights setting out on a quest to send a letter to the king but they have to go through a land full of enemies. They have to trust people a lot and they get betrayed occasionally and some don't survive it. I think that Sir Kensington has a big chance to survive tho." He laughs. The girl looks in front of her again. "I got betrayed by someone I trusted too. Badly. I don't think I am like Sir Kensington." She looks sad down to the carpet and fiddles with it. RM looks at her. "No, you are not him. You are you. You do only you. You are maybe even stronger than him." The girl does not look up. "No, I am definitely weak."

RM smiles softly and puts the book away. He leans forward and lifts her head by her chin, forcing her to look up close, face to face. He smiles his dimple smile and his eyes twinkle. "you are so strong. You lived through all that, didn't you? So next time, don't get afraid to trust a person again. You will be stronger." The girl blinks her eyes. "You don't know what that person did..." she whispers. "I might not know that but I know what you did... you survived." He whispers back. The girls mouth falls open at this remark and has nothing to hold up against it. He is right... I did... I did the right thing. I survived all of that. RM is looking all over her face she is so amazing. Her confidence would shine through of only she allowed it... "So, do you trust me?" He asks softly. She stares at him and seems to be thinking. She softly nods in his hand. He smiles as he leans towards her and closes his eyes. The girl, led by natural response closes her eyes too. He comes really close and she can feel his breath right in front of her lips, but his lips are absent. She opens her eyes again and that moment he launches the kiss. Taken by surprise she is startled. After the kiss he pulls back and smiles with his eyes. "Thank you for your answer..." "But I didn't..." the girl stumbles. He smiles. He snaps his fingers and a soft breeze blows across the girls face, lifting up her hair, almost playing with it. "Sometimes all you need is a refreshing breeze to blow away all those worrying cobwebs of thoughts." The girl closes her eyes and smiles softly at the soft feeling of the breeze on her skin. He gets up and walks to the window. He opens it and lets the natural breeze come in. He closes his eyes and enjoys it himself. I know I can be stronger too...and be even more the leader everyone needs. I used to think I was too weak too... he frowns at the memories. No... not past tense... I still worry sometimes. He opens his eyes and sighs. He looks at the clouds forming... lately Taehyung has had a lot of shade being thrown at him... I should have been able to protect him... but I didn't...I couldn't... I..I am not strong enough...